980 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
My wife sends me house listings every day ;) Almost found the one we want. NEED SPACE FOR LIFT. lol

I thought about buying a ton of conversion parts, renting a maker space for a day or two, and building a batch over a weekend. Haha

·
Registered
980 Posts
My wife sends me house listings every day ;) Almost found the one we want. NEED SPACE FOR LIFT. lol

I thought about buying a ton of conversion parts, renting a maker space for a day or two, and building a batch over a weekend. Haha
Please do! As I need a set

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
291 Posts
any way i can fit hid highbeam bulbs into these? or is there something u can send over thats easy for diy? i dont wanna drill holes cause it will make the fogging issues abit worse =/

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
980 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
:tumbleweed:

This thread has been quiet for while now...

Are you still doing these Ttsumibishi?? I sent you a PM by the way.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Convert your non-SSS Evo X to SSS
(Bi-xenon HID Projectors)
with ZERO DOWNTIME!!

Replica SSS headlights with EvoX-R Projectors, Bulbs, Ballasts, Harness, the works!!

This is a turn-key, out-of-the-box, zero-downtime headlight package. That's right, zero-downtime! You receive a brand new set of headlights, blacked out, real HID projectors (better than the OEM Evo X projectors!), the works!! A true plug-and-play conversion kit without needing to buy expensive OEM SSS headlights and send them off to be retrofitted. This is everything at once, in one ready-to-go package!

This kit will be offered shortly once the first "early adopter" set has been reviewed in a week or so, so start thinking about it now and PM me with any questions! Once the first set is out in the wild I'll post pics/official review here and begin taking orders!

The bare minimum the kit contains is:

• Depo Evo X SSS Replica Headlights
  • Upgraded EvoX-R Projectors
  • 4300k HID Bulbs (35w)
  • 35w Ballast (power)
  • Harness (jRox or anti-flicker for Canadian folk)
  • Blackout (optional)
How does it work?

You tell me what you want, if anything differs from the kit above. We can swap out bulbs, black it out, tint side reflectors, etc. I quote you a price for all the work including the parts (I don't mark up any parts!). The deposit required is for all the raw materials. The remaining is due before the set is shipped to you. Price includes shipping.​
You don't need to ship any headlights! You don't need to experience downtime with your car missing headlights! You receive a box filled with headlights and that's it - you install and enjoy!​
How much will it cost?
This is still being determined - the actual pricing will come in the next couple of weeks. With cost of parts and work involved it will most likely be around $1000 for a full set of brand new headlights, with all mods/blackout/projectors, shipped to your door. Remember, once you swap out your halogens, you can sell those and recoup some of the cost.​
More Q&A in the next post, and some pics coming shortly!​
Do the lights look factory and easy to install? Thanks.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts