Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just the look of this kid is a killer.

Waukesha - John Orlando, 17, is accused of torturing his 20-year-old girlfriend. Police say the 300 pound boy’s 100 pound girlfriend rode her bike to his house at 2 a.m. Friday. Shortly after the rest of his family left at 8:30 a.m., he began cutting her clothes with a box cutter and biting her. After writing on her stomach and pelvis, he took a picture with his cell phone. After some consensual sex, he locked her outside of the house. When he let her back in, he burned her chest and neck with a cigarette.

Orlando then sat on her and choked her until she vomited, dumped a liquid over her head, telling her it was acid, and then sprayed a flammable liquid on her hair and ignited it with a lighter. She was able to put out the flames under a faucet. As she towel-dried her hair, he pulled the towel tightly around her face, then kicked her several times in the side, stood on her stomach and put one foot on her neck so she again couldn’t breathe. When he stopped, she told him she wanted to go home, but he wouldn’t let her. Orlando then grabbed a pair of nail clippers and tried to gouge the woman’s eyes out, but she was able to free herself from his grip. He continually told her he was going to kill her, in third person, and told her how he would cut her body to pieces and dispose of it where no one would find it. The woman’s mother then called to tell her she was coming to pick her up. Orlando held a butcher knife to the her neck until her mother arrived.

The woman went to the police to report the incident and was not hospitalized. Orlando was charged with four felonies: first-degree reckless endangerment, intimidation of a victim, false imprisonment and substantial battery. If convicted on all four counts, he would face a maximum prison sentence of 32 years and a fine of $70,000.

I’m less amazed at the torture as I am that this tub of shit has a girlfriend that he has sex with. She has to be mentally retarded. Has to be.

·
Registered
264 Posts
she has to be a midget..thats the only logical way to think about this. theres no way a 100lb girl would date a 300lb guy unless she is a midget.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I am surprised the boys parents haven't filed charges on the girlfriend due to her age for underage sex. 18 years old is the cutoff in Florida. That would be a funny twist.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I am surprised the boys parents haven't filed charges on the girlfriend due to her age for underage sex. 18 years old is the cutoff in Florida. That would be a funny twist.
Some states are still 16, I think this was Oklahoma and if I remember right 16 is the legal age there. I believe Arkansas and Alaska are 16 as well.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Hopefully that's what bubba will do to him while he's in prison. Hopefully sick fuckers like this don't make it out.

·
3,420 Posts
Typical first date.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Always somebody hating on the fat guys.....

lol seriously though the story really is troubling....in several ways.

·
aka FooFighting24/7
1,809 Posts
Some states are still 16, I think this was Oklahoma and if I remember right 16 is the legal age there. I believe Arkansas and Alaska are 16 as well.
also 16 here in NC....

Typical first date.

no, there was no sodomy mentioned, so it was slightly less than typical. he musta ran outa time....damn momma showing up to foil his plans!

on a serious note, glad the girl is goin to make it physically and hope that it doesnt play on her mentally too much. i feel sorry for the next guy she dates tho....shes gona be afraid to hold his hand after this.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Plus what 20 year old woman dates a fatass loser that's still in highschool? She almost deserved all that stuff for dating a douche like that. That guy looks like the first loser out in a game of dodgeball in PE. lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
Only in Ameriaca.

The land of the Free and the brave, ye right

1 - 20 of 40 Posts