Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
talking in third person while strangling her and carving stuff in her pelvis...? how does someone get messed up so young, what the hell is wrong with that kid, lighting her hair on fire?! This stuff really upsets me.

Let's lighten the mood

"Ryan go mod evo now, Ryan drive evo fast, RYAN fry clutch." ::lights cigarette on fire::

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
I am surprised the boys parents haven't filed charges on the girlfriend due to her age for underage sex. 18 years old is the cutoff in Florida. That would be a funny twist.
When you hit 16 you can date people up to the age of 23.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
291 Posts
He probably drives a subaru........

Glad to hear the girl is ok. Doesn't matter what age they are no one deserves to be treated like that.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That is seriously crazy. I would LOVE to see a picture of the girl. She has to be a troll or something to have stooped to a 17 year old bam bam bigelow (minus the tattoos).:eek2:

I am surprised the boys parents haven't filed charges on the girlfriend due to her age for underage sex. 18 years old is the cutoff in Florida. That would be a funny twist.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i hate fat kids that torture girls...why the fuck cant he just eat ice cream and be depressed

·
Registered
63 Posts
bahahahahaah like a boss.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Maybe next time she'll learn to shut her f**kin mouth!!!!

I kid, I kid!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey. I believe that if you buy an essay on various topics, it will save a lot of time and nerves. But you need to carefully select the executing company WriteMyAssignment.com, look for and compare reviews and positions in the ratings. Someone who has already ordered an essay there may also help you in this matter. Perhaps even here there is such a person. Let's wait and he will respond and tell us about his experience. .

21 - 40 of 40 Posts