Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HKS EVC-S (Boost controller and Gauge)-200 shipped

HKS-EVC-S Boost Controller/Boost Gauge.

Had it on the car since I got it. Has a nice feature where you can have two different maps. Also has a overboost cut out which is nice and saved my ass a few times (5th gear high load, new to car, kept me from popping my motor, though the tune was garbage and it didn't matter haha). Had the boost gauge mounted right on the steering wheel, super easy to read and clean. Forgot to mention originally that it can hold two maps, and A and a B map.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking for 200 shipped. I have the vacuum tubes and T juntion that was used, they aren't pictured, but I would just use new vacuum tubing personally. The bracket that is used for the solenoid is rusty as hell, but it doesn't really need to be used anyways, or you can make a new one if you want....or paint it, whatever. Any questions feel free to shoot me a pm or email or whatever.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HKS-EVC-S Boost Controller/Boost Gauge.

Had it on the car since I got it. Has a nice feature where you can have two different maps. Also has a overboost cut out which is nice and saved my ass a few times (5th gear high load, new to car, kept me from popping my motor, though the tune was garbage and it didn't matter haha). Had the boost gauge mounted right on the steering wheel, super easy to read and clean. Forgot to mention originally that it can hold two maps, and A and a B map.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please tell me u still have it!!!let me know- [email protected]
Looking for 200 shipped. I have the vacuum tubes and T juntion that was used, they aren't pictured, but I would just use new vacuum tubing personally. The bracket that is used for the solenoid is rusty as hell, but it doesn't really need to be used anyways, or you can make a new one if you want....or paint it, whatever. Any questions feel free to shoot me a pm or email or whatever.
Not sure where to send msg from in here! I'm looking for this unit, pls let me know if it's avail. [email protected], thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.