Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah! It has gotten quite a bit of attention though! All power stuff this winter! First winter that I have been able to park it. It has been fun but I miss it! Haha

·
Registered
983 Posts
How involved is getting the adapters and the line? Would I have to reroute all the way from the fuel pump?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No! If you used the fpr or another aftermarket regulator you would just need some 6an fittings and maybe 2 feet of line! Easy peasy and it is all done under the hood just to the side of the motor!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I actually have a piece with 2 6an fittings that would attach the fpr to the rail so you could use that and then just need 2 fittings a piece of hose!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it took me about 20 mins to take off the factory injectors and rail and install the rail and injectors. That is as far as I got because I wanted to use the factory fpr and not mess with the hks one. But after that with the right fittings and hose it is just a couple connections and mounting!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My kit comes with the following and will bolt right up: 1000cc injectors, injector spacers, fuel rail, rail ends (6an blue fittings and washers and drivers side connection) and fpr with 6an fittings. All you will need is fittings and hose to connect the rail to the fpr and the fpr to the factory supply!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.