Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've been teaching myself to tune recently, taking my time along the way. Here is what I came up with tonight.

50 degress outside.

Mods (Full Bolt Ons):
Intake, TBE, FMIC, UICP, Perrin 3-Port and Walbro 255 fuel pump. 93 Octane.

I'm maxing out my injectors...too much actually...they're the next mod. Any and all constructive criticism welcome!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Not bad...I'm not a big fan of that lean spike at full boost...I'm assuming you weren't seeing any knock in there?

You can probably get that turbo spooling a bit faster too.

Edit: Didn't realize that was 3rd gear, I'm used to seeing 4th gear pulls....that spoolup looks pretty good.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Not bad...I'm not a big fan of that lean spike at full boost...I'm assuming you weren't seeing any knock in there?

You can probably get that turbo spooling a bit faster too.

Edit: Didn't realize that was 3rd gear, I'm used to seeing 4th gear pulls....that spoolup looks pretty good.
Yeah that was 3rd gear and I wanted to to be a bit leaner there so I could get it spooling as quick as I could. I did a fourth gear pull and it spooled a LOT faster, but it also said I had like 398ft/tq and the same HP. Usually I would post the higher one, but I've seen people posting 3rd gear pulls recently (Clipse3GT) so I figured I should do the same. And no, I wasn't getting any knock there at spool.

This tune is 93 octane!

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Holy crap what do you have in the car? 3800lb?

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holy crap what do you have in the car? 3800lb?
A friend and I. Is that so crazy a weight? Lol the car is over 3500 stock.

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
For some reason i thought it was 3300.. Lol I was like.... Dammmmnnn. Yous a BIG BOY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.