challangers and of course carmaros) spinning there rear
ends all around.. the evo just flies right by them... at over
twice their speeds!!! aka 30mph or better.. it was so much fun

· Registered
14,255 Posts

· Registered
939 Posts
Fail!!

Is snowing here in boston now but I dont shes going out (no winter tires/rims)
My friends in Fall River are all complaining/commenting on the snow down there. Looked like a real wet sloppy snow storm. I don't miss those.

As for the evo being fun in the snow: Yes. Yes it is.

· Registered
14,255 Posts

· Registered
1,411 Posts
well in Peoria, there is less snow and more salt!

· Registered
1,911 Posts
First time I drive the evo in the snow today and it was a little sketchy! I need snow tires and practice!
Well if you want to run all seasons get a set like contental extreme contact dws. They are the highest rated all season tire for snow, and on YouTube/tirerack they handle fine in light snow.

I am also hearing some early reviews of the kumho estca 4x all season having a similar tread thatdoes ok, but the dws seems to still do te job.

· Registered
382 Posts
Well if you want to run all seasons get a set like contental extreme contact dws. They are the highest rated all season tire for snow, and on YouTube/tirerack they handle fine in light snow.

I am also hearing some early reviews of the kumho estca 4x all season having a similar tread thatdoes ok, but the dws seems to still do te job.
Thanks man I'll look into those for my next winter set. My goal just like most of us is to have two sets summer/winter.

· Registered
504 Posts
Hey do the mud flaps help keep the salt off of the side of your car?
They don't keep it off the sides of my car. Wish they did. :wallbash:

· Registered
454 Posts
/Users/kevinski/Desktop/378477_295372460510669_100001137529274_820600_150849571_n.jpg

pretty cold here in milwaukee

· Registered
454 Posts
/Users/kevinski/Desktop/378477_295372460510669_100001137529274_820600_150849571_n.jpg

pretty cold here in milwaukee
LOL my pic apparently didn't wanna show up...

· Registered
2,872 Posts
Here in Long island me and my friend Blincon went out and drifted the first snow we had...it was barley anything so we drifted in 20X20 foot patches of snow lol...Then the next day we got real snow and he met up with a few subarus and went drifting and i drifted later in the day. I need some blizzaks watching the way his car gripped was ridiculous

· Registered
1,626 Posts
i had some fun...not alot. First snow of the season and was really just getting a feel for my new Conti DWS

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.