Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before buying my evo, im saving more money for "mods" i decided to buy everything from AMS, and i was wondering how much awhp/hp will the 750xp turbo kit give me with basic bolt-ons? (Ams intercooler + piping/ams performanance intake/ams race series exhaust kit/high flow cat) my goal is around 500 awhp til later i will be wanting to go for 600-700awhp but for now this is what ill like. Also i know i would need a built block and other things for anything over 500awhp but i was wondering will it get me there? (on pump too)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
before buying my evo, im saving more money for "mods" i decided to buy everything from AMS, and i was wondering how much awhp/hp will the 750xp turbo kit give me with basic bolt-ons? (Ams intercooler + piping/ams performanance intake/ams race series exhaust kit/high flow cat) my goal is around 500 awhp til later i will be wanting to go for 600-700awhp but for now this is what ill like. Also i know i would need a built block and other things for anything over 500awhp but i was wondering will it get me there? (on pump too)
I have one on the for sale threads or pm me.i was shooting for 650whp on e85 on a 2.4 with early spool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts