Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How often u guys get p0300 multiple cylinder misfire?? Had it last year and I checked spark plugs which looked fine but replaced with new one..I got the code today.. Does light weight flywheel really throws the code??

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
never.

but then AUDM/EDM seem to be different from USDM in that regard...

·
Registered
528 Posts
I get it every once in a while. Maybe every 1-2 weeks. I have a triple and a light flywheel. Car runs fine. Plugs look good. It's a random misfire. what I want to know is what is picking up the misfire, what sensor?

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have been throwing it 2 to 3 times a week for about 30,000 miles now. About the same amount of time since I put in my Twin disk clutch.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Almost everyone w/ a lightweight flywheel and aftermarket clutch gets the code. You usually get it when puttering around with stop lights and such, never when driving aggressive. Its just from the flywheel. I get is almost every other time I drive my car casually for more than 10 minutes.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Almost everyone w/ a lightweight flywheel and aftermarket clutch gets the code. You usually get it when puttering around with stop lights and such, never when driving aggressive. Its just from the flywheel. I get is almost every other time I drive my car casually for more than 10 minutes.
You drive your car?

I get it every few times I drive mine as well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.