Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ok Hollywood your writeup was better than mine haha.

Bryan

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
funny. magnus says no cutting.
yea, this is a little more in depth than a direct bolt on...but it will get the job done right the first time.

The SSP one slowed up my build...probably would have the car started by now if I didn't have to wait for the new gasket, but I didn't want to wait any longer on the motor build, so I opted to buy a magnus from a local who had it sitting at his house...Hollywood's write up looks solid.

I think SSP is a solid company and I don't see why their product wouldn't work, but I just can't wait any longer on their stuff, magnus is going in now.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
It would appear that way...

PS. This is just an Evo 9 MC designed to work on the X...we looked at an Evo 9 MC today at my shop on an Evo 9 of course :)
mitsu should have just used the 9's in the 1st place. its already mass produced.. sigh at least we have 2 solutions to choose from now. competition in a market place is good for the consumer.

thanks for the write up holly

·
Premium Member
11,756 Posts
I know what you are saying, but this is re-using existing tech that has never had problems, not something designed completely new.
Can you blame some of us for our pessimism?

1 - 20 of 190 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.