Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so imma start with saying iv reaserched vta and recirc and ive made the choice to go VTA.

My question is how should i mount the Tial q my setup is stock LICP cobb turbo inlet pipe with a buchur racing cone filter adapter and a ets uicp where should i get the bov flange welded in?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
If you're welding, it should go on the licp. Because that's a permanent option that can't be undone, I'd recommend getting a slip in flange that will fit the stock location before welding. I'd get a link for you but I'm on my phone ATM.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Vta is dope. Its all PPPPSSHSHHHSHHHHH, and dat gets da fly bitches. Fools roll up on you hating you and the car can be like "Hater PPPPPPPSSSSSSHHHHHH". Word. Then when said haters are throwing salt in your game asking "wutz up with dat noise kid?" You can start dropping truf on em. "Dat the sound a NA car makes when its been turboed! I but it on mine to let people knowz what time it is. Yeah it drives like shit, goes rich as fuck during shifts, reduces turbo response, and cost me about 5 hp, but mother fucker goes PPPPPSSSSSHH!!!!!"
800% balla status.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vta is dope. Its all PPPPSSHSHHHSHHHHH, and dat gets da fly bitches. Fools roll up on you hating you and the car can be like "Hater PPPPPPPSSSSSSHHHHHH". Word. Then when said haters are throwing salt in your game asking "wutz up with dat noise kid?" You can start dropping truf on em. "Dat the sound a NA car makes when its been turboed! I but it on mine to let people knowz what time it is. Yeah it drives like shit, goes rich as fuck during shifts, reduces turbo response, and cost me about 5 hp, but mother fucker goes PPPPPSSSSSHH!!!!!"
800% balla status.
lol

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
And instead of giving advice we do the "cool thing" amongst our friends in middle school and make stupid jokes.

Classy.
He doesnt need advice. See first post. He did his research. I am wounded that you think it was a joke. I was trying to prepare him for all the mad props that are incoming.

See? OP gets it.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He doesnt need advice. See first post. He did his research. I am wounded that you think it was a joke. I was trying to prepare him for all the mad props that are incoming.

See? OP gets it.

its ok demi i still appreciate you <3

·
Registered
219 Posts
800% balla status.
LMAO!!!, i was picturing this when i was reading it

·
Registered
392 Posts
Did you ever install the Tial? I have bought a buscher racing LICP with Tial Q and flange welded by Akuma motorsports from a member on this forum. I installed it and it ran like garbage. After getting tuned by Golden about 4 times its running exceptable but still doesnt get close to the driveability that recirc gives us. Im also running the unpainted spring with a washer. In order to make this thing work right you NEED to except that there will be low boost flutter. If it opens all the way at low boost, it most likely will caluse lean conditions at idle due to unmetered air.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you ever install the Tial? I have bought a buscher racing LICP with Tial Q and flange welded by Akuma motorsports from a member on this forum. I installed it and it ran like garbage. After getting tuned by Golden about 4 times its running exceptable but still doesnt get close to the driveability that recirc gives us. Im also running the unpainted spring with a washer. In order to make this thing work right you NEED to except that there will be low boost flutter. If it opens all the way at low boost, it most likely will caluse lean conditions at idle due to unmetered air.
its on and tuned for i have the 10 psi spring in it and its fine for me no issues the low boost flutter happens with the stocker too you just really need to listen gfor it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.