Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, friends.today, I will share something about how to install Wheel Spacers for my Mercedes benz s450l, Welcome to Comment.

Check the vehicle:

Check the wheel spacers:

Measure the thickness data that fit the wheels:

Cleaning the wheel hub:

Install the wheel spacers:

Let’s see the results: (Front&Rear+12mm)

Do you think it's very beautiful ?
I choose the BONOSS Wheel Spacers for my car, do you have any other Wheel Spacers brands recommended to me?
Any reply is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Apple-xu, your car looks amazing!

For large MB vehicles, like your S-class, that have a lot of horsepower, lots and lots of torque and are quite heavy, a 10mm spacer should be the max.
If one decides to go larger, one must use longer wheel bolts (but not the cheap ones).

For the front wheels (with 10mm spacers) the bolts can be longer than stock+10mm but for the rear wheels one needs to be careful because longer wheel bolts than stock+10mm may "hit" internally.
I forgot how much allowance is there but in the rear is not much at all.

BTW, I have personally seen an S-class vehicle with the front left wheel falling off while turning under 25mph.
No spacers where used but an aftermarket wheel to accomplish the same.
So, longer bolts are a must.

Again, I love the new looks of your ride!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Apple-xu, your car looks amazing!

For large MB vehicles, like your S-class, that have a lot of horsepower, lots and lots of torque and are quite heavy, a 10mm spacer should be the max.
If one decides to go larger, one must use longer wheel bolts (but not the cheap ones).

For the front wheels (with 10mm spacers) the bolts can be longer than stock+10mm but for the rear wheels one needs to be careful because longer wheel bolts than stock+10mm may "hit" internally.
I forgot how much allowance is there but in the rear is not much at all.

BTW, I have personally seen an S-class vehicle with the front left wheel falling off while turning under 25mph.
No spacers where used but an aftermarket wheel to accomplish the same.
So, longer bolts are a must.

Again, I love the new looks of your ride!
Thank you so much-for you good explanation about apple-xu!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts