Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
can you request for the e-brake boot to have stitching on both sides of the handle? it only goes down the front side (back side is solid black leather). looks kinda off too me but still nice.
Wait so you don't like the way it looks in the pictures on page 1? I'm a little bit confused... mine is coming in the mail any day now and hopefully what I open up is exactly as pictured in post 1...

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
It's still not here :waiting:

They said it should be here by now but keep waiting. They'll start a claims process and will re-ship it once a solid month has passed.

Date ordered: 2-28-10

Date of confirmation email: 3-1-10

Date of shipment: 3-5-10

Should arrive: 3-15-10

The crappy part about it is I have everything all taken apart and ready to go, just put in my TWM short throw, took stock boot off... might have to just put stock boot back on for now :computermad:

PS: you have Herculean grip. I've given the e-brake some pretty hefty tugs and it won't budge yet...

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
There is a little bit of rubbing that I can see when the ebrake is in the disengaged position... I haven't had it installed long enough to give any real feedback on wear, but I'll update here in a month or two. In the mean-time, I used leather conditioner on it to try and "lube" it up so it slides between that tight clearance... it's only noticeable in one spot, so there's a "high point" in that area that sits right about in the middle, between the base of the handle and the far end of the leather boot. So it only rubs for about 1" of the whole thing.

Oh and I did pull it toite when I wrapped it initially.

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
Are you smoking salvia out of a bong???

http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32441

http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32063

The way how-to's work on this forum, they're put in a single post in the how-to section and a link is supplied to return you here, to the discussion of it. The how-to is placed in pdf format I believe as a downloadable link in the how-to (single post, mind you!) thread.

No, no pictures. I'll finish everything interior-related before Spring. Right now still working on a solution for replacing that "chrome" ring around the shift boot because the stock trim piece will not fit back on to the new leather shift boot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.