Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just got the aftermarket evo x headlights installed and I’m getting this error could someone please help? Thank you

·
Super Moderator
483 Posts
Sounds like those headlights don't have AFS capability.. See threads below on how to get rid of the message.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sorted it out needed an auto electrician to fit some resistors to the wiring harness no fault code now works perfect

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to take it to an auto electrician it’s quite a complex job, you need to fit the right voltage resistors to the wiring harness. It needs to go to the one where the adaptive lights normally go hope that helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
You need to take it to an auto electrician it’s quite a complex job, you need to fit the right voltage resistors to the wiring harness. It needs to go to the one where the adaptive lights normally go hope that helps
Can u just take a pic on harness and the new modd? , den i figure out the resistor 😁

Should be a big help for me and other so i don't need to cut and try🙌

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U have some pic on what cable it needs to go on? Need to do that on my car
Sure I could do that for you, it’s 2am here so I’ll do it first thing tomorrow. Did you get the Vland headlights? And did yours have the side turning lights? Has yours come up with the fault on screen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts