Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys & gals! I picked up a base model, 2011 WW GSR tonight. I paid 31,999 & am feeling pretty damn stoked right now. I have wanted this car since 2008 so it has been a long time coming. I highly doubt the exhaust & wheels will stay stock for more than a week. Thanks to this community for giving me info to help with the sale. I would have paid 34k if it wasn't for this site. Much love & respect to everyone here! Heres a couple of terrible phone pics at night:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
welcome to your new obsession

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,005 Posts
You should get some lowering springs! The wheel gap is gross!! lol

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
nice man =) now heres a toast to the begning of the end haha
youll never get enough mods for this car in my opinion

·
Registered
247 Posts
Awesome.....got mine last week.

·
Registered
747 Posts
congratulations man!! i have two month with mine and i totaly understand how you feel ! i was dreaming about buying an evo sice 2008 but i was too young and with no money:wallbash: so i bought a civic si 2008. but i never mod it because i always said why i will spent my money in this car if i want an EVOOOO and for 3 years i was just waiting until this past december 3 2011. i was so exited that even my girlfriend was mad at me because i only talk about my evo 24/7 for the first two weeks!!!!:yay:
So again Congratulations and the car looks great! :dancebanana:

·
Premium Member
11,810 Posts
Ohlins coilovers, exhaust & Wedsport SA55m 19x10.5 +24 will be ordered asap!
FYI 19s will be less road comfort. If you are okay with that.....go for it. My recommendation with the coilover setup would be a lightweight 18" wheel with a lightweight tire and fender work. It will look a LOT more authentic for an evo IMHO. Welcome to the interwebz...

·
Registered
255 Posts
good choice, welcome. Yes, what he said.. most people go 18. Don't know where you live, but the stock tires are not safe in snow..if you didn't know that already.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the info guys! I am sooooo happy with my car. It has been a long time coming. I have been on the forum for awhile & have always envied all of you. I used to think "what does it feel like to have such an amazing ride parked in the garage just waiting for me to take it out for a spin"... I had a 2006 STi back in the day & this car is far superior IMO. I love it that they lost the "boy racer" look & I think the Evo X really looks classy. It really feels as if it is glued to the ground. I can go on & on hahaha... VERY HAPPY!:D

Here is my other ride:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.