Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opps I mean I got mine in Blue :thumbup:. Picked up the Lighting Blue Evo X today and I am nothing but impressed with this car. The handling is as good as all the reviews that I read and everyone that drove one says it is and it speaks volumes. Overall A+ (IMO). I am loving it so much I think I am going to sleep in it forever!!!!!
:rock::godance::rock::godance:

·
Registered
160 Posts
pics or a link to the blue? Its not the regular gts blue?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Opps I mean I got mine in Blue :thumbup:. Picked up the Lighting Blue Evo X today and I am nothing but impressed with this car. The handling is as good as all the reviews that I read and everyone that drove one says it is and it speaks volumes. Overall A+ (IMO). I am loving it so much I think I am going to sleep in it forever!!!!!
:rock::godance::rock::godance:

I thought the blue was called Octane Blue....>_> Either way Congratulations man!!!

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
wahoo. Congrats. I had the hard word from my accountant today about why I bought an expensive toy.. no regrets.. you sound like you have none either!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all for the congratz!!!! I will post pics ASAP. One of the salesman told me, after I bought it, that they just got that blue in the dealership this week. They just got the blue, white, and grey in this week and had the silver in for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wahoo. Congrats. I had the hard word from my accountant today about why I bought an expensive toy.. no regrets.. you sound like you have none either!! Enjoy!
lol.....I also had that hard word from one of my hott coworkers and why I bought an expensive toy too and she will soon find out when I give her a ride in it. :D

Note: I'm not going to WOT it until the break in miles have been achieved but just the initial ride of the X is just Awesome!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.