Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg ok this is so funny. I got really upset because rockford sent me a message saying they have nothing to do with the sub so ok its all mitsubishis fault. I called my dealer and completely blew up i told them if they didnt have my sub tomm im giving the car back and not paying for it anymore. My sub will be there ready for installation tomm when i get my oil change. BOOM bout damn time.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im at 4000 miles already lol. and my car is a lease so i threatend to give it back and they all of a sudden got the sub. i had emailed rockford to see if they could help

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You leased that? Well, that changes everything. Don't waste your money moding it much then.
yeah i just wanted something nice and cheap i leased it for 5 years tho (longest ive ever leased) Im only putting a couple things the payments are easier since this isnt my only car. but im only putting things i can take out when the lease is done and maybe get the new evo :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.