Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
So is that guy Japanese? He's Spanish, right? Well he'll be in a shock when he goes back to "where he belongs" in Japan.

It's a myth that Japan is a country with so much honor and so many nice people. It's actually quite the opposite, and the new generations are very arrogant because they lack discipline. The Japanese education system never instituted a real way to discipline students, like expel them or hold them back a grade. Students can fail every class and still move on in middle school, which creates a very chaotic classroom. Now, I don't know how it compares to classrooms in very poor urban areas in America where there are gangs, but I've read many accounts of the horrible disrespect from Japanese students and a growing sense of arrogance.

Also, the communities outside of Tokyo can be very racist, close minded, and hate outsiders. This is common amongst most provincial communities in any country though. Still, it's a myth that Japan is what most Americans think of it as. The girls can be very psychotic, crazy, and slutty, and I think even more so than American girls because of the prude Japanese culture which represses sexuality. That also explains the weird outlet of sexual frustrations through things like hentai, tentacle rape, rape in general, and cosplay.

Anyway, the guy obviously has some issues. People who put on a facade like this are generally living a lie because their life is really deprived of something, whether it be money, good looks, social skills, etc. And then to go this far in defending himself combined with stupid generalizations and horrible grammar... Like I said, that's punishment enough in my mind. And buddy, it doesn't matter if you specifically said that my Evo is your car. People will assume it is.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
That message that he sent to you is sad on so many levels... Bashing the USA yet this is where he allegedly choses to get his degree? I am a Latin American, and I can't stand when piece of shit mother fuckers bad mouth the USA. If you hate it so much go back to where ever the fuck you are from and get your piece of shit degree there.

Fucking guy irritates the shit out of me. Just fucking die dude. Do us all a favor and disappear. Tie a brick to your ankle and jump off the Golden Gate bridge dude!!!
For all of the fat americans here:

Well done.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So is that guy Japanese? He's Spanish, right? Well he'll be in a shock when he goes back to "where he belongs" in Japan.

It's a myth that Japan is a country with so much honor and so many nice people. It's actually quite the opposite, and the new generations are very arrogant because they lack discipline. The Japanese education system never instituted a real way to discipline students, like expel them or hold them back a grade. Students can fail every class and still move on in middle school, which creates a very chaotic classroom. Now, I don't know how it compares to classrooms in very poor urban areas in America where there are gangs, but I've read many accounts of the horrible disrespect from Japanese students and a growing sense of arrogance.

Also, the communities outside of Tokyo can be very racist, close minded, and hate outsiders. This is common amongst most provincial communities in any country though. Still, it's a myth that Japan is what most Americans think of it as. The girls can be very psychotic, crazy, and slutty, and I think even more so than American girls because of the prude Japanese culture which represses sexuality. That also explains the weird outlet of sexual frustrations through things like hentai, tentacle rape, rape in general, and cosplay.

Anyway, the guy obviously has some issues. People who put on a facade like this are generally living a lie because their life is really deprived of something, whether it be money, good looks, social skills, etc. And then to go this far in defending himself combined with stupid generalizations and horrible grammar... Like I said, that's punishment enough in my mind. And buddy, it doesn't matter if you specifically said that my Evo is your car. People will assume it is.

Ey again bro... My apologies... If you seriously want me to take down the pic... I will delete it... I sent you a PM like no jk... PLEASE

I mean I thought it was a harmless professional pic that most people if they would right off the bat be like "ooo that's not his car" and simple enough...

I mean if u remember a few months ago they had they whole cartoon thing they did on facebook... People posted up pics of anime and etc... Initial D and etc... I mean seriously I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND in anyway and again apologize... But if you got my PM again PLEASE no jk

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
If you seriously want me to take down the pic... I will delete it... I sent you a PM like no jk... PLEASE

I mean seriously I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND in anyway and again apologize... But if you got my PM again PLEASE no jk
What the eff!?!?!?

Hey Ryan... I'm not fat, I'm big boned!!!

Thanks for your support, I'm running in 2012.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I removed the link because I can understand not wanting to have personal info out like that.

All of you have the link though, so I cannot control what you do...

The only mention of his name is by Hotdog, so I told him to PM Hotdog and ask if he'd edit that post. He and Hotdog can talk and be friends.

He asked me to delete this thread, and I said I don't have the power to and I wouldn't want to anyway. I also said that he sent that FB message about how stupid and slutty Americans are to a mod here, so I don't know if they'd be willing to help him out :shades:

Karma's a bitch :dancebanana:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I honestly don't think you should feel bad for him. The guys a fraud, but you sir are correct. Karma is a bitch.

And if you mean I need to diet you are very intuitive because I am dieting.

How do you know anyway? Are you stalking me?

·
3,420 Posts
Edited his last name in Hotdog's post.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I honestly don't think you should feel bad for him. The guys a fraud, but you sir are correct. Karma is a bitch.

And if you mean I need to diet you are very intuitive because I am dieting.

How do you know anyway? Are you stalking me?
I don't feel bad for him, but I'm not feeling very vengeful either. I also don't really care. I want good karma anyway.

What's your diet? SUBWAY?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
You find ways around it. I have a recipe for cheesecake that only has a few grams of carbs per serving, jello, other crap. I do miss rice, and stuff like that, but you learn to manage.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Atkins diet is not good for you.

I worked for the Atkins diet call center (quit there long before it was likely outsourced to India) between 7 and 8 years ago.

I was actually working the day after he died, he slipped and fell on ice and cracked his head. Needless to say it was a pretty busy week after that happened.

But yeah, it's not good for you.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Atkins diet is not good for you.

I worked for the Atkins diet call center (quit there long before it was likely outsourced to India) between 7 and 8 years ago.

I was actually working the day after he died, he slipped and fell on ice and cracked his head. Needless to say it was a pretty busy week after that happened.

But yeah, it's not good for you.
From the sounds of it, slipping on ice and cracking your head isn't good for you either. So he pretty much sucked all around you're saying huh?

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.