Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Why do our cars get keyed so damn much?? Is it the High spoilers that gives off the impression that we are trying to show off? I really don't understand people.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
people are fucked up man...someone side swiped my car the other car so i feel your pain brother

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
that sucks man. Our cars do catch a lot attention.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hate such people.

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,145 Posts
No f*cking way!

Hey, look it at this way: at least you didn't catch them doing that to your car.

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
No f*cking way!

Hey, look it at this way: at least you didn't catch them doing that to your car.
I know right! I always pondered that concept. Is it better to see your car from the store getting vandalized or is it better to be surprised? If I saw someone mess with my car I would probably go to jail next.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I feel you... someone ran a shopping cart into my rear passenger door :(((

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
OP if it makes you feel any better, I will post many photos of how fucked my car gets at my new job. It is quite possibly the worse parking situation other than parking at a junior/senior high school. :(

12 years of covered under/above ground parking is rapidly coming to an end. My car has only slept outside 1 week in 3 years...and that one week was at the mechanic's shop.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OP if it makes you feel any better, I will post many photos of how fucked my car gets at my new job. It is quite possibly the worse parking situation other than parking at a junior/senior high school. :(

12 years of covered under/above ground parking is rapidly coming to an end. My car has only slept outside 1 week in 3 years...and that one week was at the mechanic's shop.
Ug the thought makes me cringe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.