• ETS UICP
  • ETS LICP
  • Grimspeed 3 Port EBCS
  • Walboro 255lph Fuel Kit
  • HD Single Disc Clutch Kit with Release Bearing

Exterior and other Cosmetic:
  • 35% 3M Tint, 20% Front
  • Smoked Marker Lights
  • Lamin-X Smoked Light Film (front and back)
  • SSP One Piece Underpanel (01-02-12)

Future/In Progress Mods
  • Coilovers
  • Wheels
  • Lip
  • Side Mirrors

Dyno 09-30-2011

01-02-12 Underpanel

12-17-11 110 Tune

10-02-2011 Pics

·
Registered
83 Posts
wow

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
How unnaturally clean the engine bay is. How long did that take you? Makes for some very nice pictures. Good choice of background and lighting. You must have some experience me thinks.

Just an opinion, take it or leave it. I think some nice hood dampers would fit in perfectly with that dull shine of the pipes you have. I do feel that CF wouldn't fit with the theme but some solid black ones would look great.

Nice choice of parts btw, I'm a huge ETS fanboi myself. Nice work and even better pictures.

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How unnaturally clean the engine bay is. How long did that take you? Makes for some very nice pictures. Good choice of background and lighting. You must have some experience me thinks.

Just an opinion, take it or leave it. I think some nice hood dampers would fit in perfectly with that dull shine of the pipes you have. I do feel that CF wouldn't fit with the theme but some solid black ones would look great.

Nice choice of parts btw, I'm a huge ETS fanboi myself. Nice work and even better pictures.
Thanks for the compliments! Cleaning the engine bay doesn't take long if you keep up with it from brand new... we'll see how I'm doing after a year.
I really appreciate the remarks on the photos, I've been using a point and click camera forever until recently. Using a dslr reminds me of golf... so frustrating to get the right shot, but when you do its so satisfying.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts

Steve, get back to whatever it is you do over there.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Nice pics. I really like the house you found to take them in front of. You need to black out the AC line behind the bumper :)

This is the first time I've seen a black IC on GG... I think I like it

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice pics. I really like the house you found to take them in front of. You need to black out the AC line behind the bumper :)

This is the first time I've seen a black IC on GG... I think I like it
Thanks, the place where I took picture was at an abandoned juvenile delinquent home.. I've only scratched the surface of this spot for pics. Yup, the AC line is going to get blacked out and so is the emblem... good eye!

·
Registered
775 Posts
What's the part number to order the side mesh in the front lower grille driver side that exposes the lower intercooler piping? In case you don't know what I am talking about. I'm referring to the last pic on your original post. Thanks!

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's the part number to order the side mesh in the front lower grille driver side that exposes the lower intercooler piping? In case you don't know what I am talking about. I'm referring to the last pic on your original post. Thanks!
Evolution X MR Fog Lamp Grille Mesh

There are a few places that have it, but mitsubishiparts is the cheapest and thats where I got mine from.

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Contribute to the thread or gtfo. I enjoy whatever it is I do, like keeping your ugly ass safe.

Back on topic. No other performance mods in mind OT?

BTW miss you too Levi.
There will be more performance mods, but I haven't put anything in stone. One thing is for sure is I'm going to go E-85 and some sort of map switch, so I can always resort to 93 and add a valet mode at as well.

Justin is drawing up plans for my next performance upgrades... he is always cooking up something :godance:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Did Tephra release the mod for dual maps on the 2011's yet?

·
Registered
775 Posts
finally got around to ordering the part, but NOW im a bit lazy to pull off the whole bumper again, just to put on a little piece of mesh. Will this be nescassary? I have heard from some that you can just come from the under tray. and others say that you need to take off the bumper. Which way did you do it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts