Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
You shouldn't have to rebalance the tires again unless you have changed the tire. I rotated my stock tires once...they were almost slicks at 10k lol.

I was losing bite turning in tight corners so that's I rotated them the one time.

I wount pay anyone to do it. Most the time they scratch your wheels in the process as well. No TLC like you own

·
Registered
272 Posts
You can get more milage out of them if you don't have fun flooring it through corners regularly. I think you could maybe make them last 15-20k driving nice and rotating them every oil change.

Edit: So it depends on your driving habits really. I do it while I do my oil and the cars in the air. Might as well and it's a safety thing too. You get to inspect the tire for any damages.

I'm talking km's btw just incase :p

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,145 Posts
Rotating them is what GETS you to 10k....
^^ LOL, this.

How much effort is it even to rotate them? jack, twist, switch, twist, jack, done.

·
Registered
456 Posts
rotate my tires every 4.5 k miles religiously, and check the air once a week. i paid 334 bucks a piece for mine (michelin pilot sport ps2 zp's) and im not about to buy another set soon. i've seen the stock ones go as early as 2800 miles, and as late as 22k miles. depends how to take care of them, and how you drive. my re050a's (140 treadwear rating) lasted for 30k miles

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.