Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
[CEEvo Treasurer]
1,705 Posts
Bump! We represented really good here in the past winning trophies and cash. Let's keep the tradition going!

Kris

·
[CCEvo VP]
1,386 Posts
c'mon fellas. ill be their.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I might go to this, dont know If i should enter my car though, have a huge crack on my windshield and big paint chips on my hood. I might do more harm than good.:(

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
really dont want to drive nor wash my car so right now its a no, come late saturday i might decide on going

·
[Off Topic Moderator], [Ralliart Moderator], [Loca
4,765 Posts
i be there with my boo...veggie and lay :) gonna get my wax on tomorrow night

·
7,791 Posts
U suck pimplay lol
i know man im weird when it comes down to events... i like the idea of meeting with all the EvoX owners and cruising.... I just dont like being around alot of cocky owners of various cars and with my mouth i always get shit started that doesnt need to be
come on anthony
i know i am a bum!
i be there with my boo...veggie and lay :) gonna get my wax on tomorrow night
drop my ipad off, and cord.... come wax my shit also!

·
[CCEvo VP]
1,386 Posts
you missed out pimp. every evo who netered won. we had 11 people enter 4 won 2nd place out of the top 25. 7 of us won first out of the top 25.. it was weird they had a 25 2nd place trophies and 25 first place trophies. it wasnt judged on make or anything.

·
7,791 Posts
you missed out pimp. every evo who netered won. we had 11 people enter 4 won 2nd place out of the top 25. 7 of us won first out of the top 25.. it was weird they had a 25 2nd place trophies and 25 first place trophies. it wasnt judged on make or anything.
i know man i was actually going to come down at like noon and DC got hit with a huge thunderstorm n i said f it.... promise im makin the next events... i feel bad i let the team down

·
Registered
633 Posts
Don't worry about it Anthony we were thinking of you
Truth. I was like what a cock juggler haha. but seriously I. Am. So. Burned. And for the record girl #7 was the best ;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
I didnt take any pics or video of the contest, I was too busy making fun of everybody haha maybe if you would have stayed you could have seen it

·
[Drag Racing Mod], [Sales Mod], [Local Team Member
6,689 Posts
I left cause i didnt want traffic, is not that easy driving with no clutch pedal lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts