Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR FE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, quick question. I recently am getting no reading on my AFR Gauge, it just shows “wideband O2 HTR” with no readings
(It displays “- -. - AFR”). There are days where I get afr readings but most of the time it just shows blank. Would it be my o2 sensor needs to be replaced or its just due to weather because I assumed that since we had 2 weeks of heat wave that might have done something as well. Any suggestion and information will be appreciated, Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey guys, quick question. I recently am getting no reading on my AFR Gauge, it just shows “wideband O2 HTR” with no readings
(It displays “- -. - AFR”). There are days where I get afr readings but most of the time it just shows blank. Would it be my o2 sensor needs to be replaced or its just due to weather because I assumed that since we had 2 weeks of heat wave that might have done something as well. Any suggestion and information will be appreciated, Cheers!
I'm in CEN CAL with 115 heat here and i have no issues with my Innovate A|F gauge. You may have a bad sensor. You should also check to see if you have no wiring issues or a bad ground.

·
Registered
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR FE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in CEN CAL with 115 heat here and i have no issues with my Innovate A|F gauge. You may have a bad sensor. You should also check to see if you have no wiring issues or a bad ground.
Appreciate the help, ill def will check it as soon as possible. It seems like it also takes a while do “load up” since everytime I start driving for several minutes and hours it finally gets me a reading. Idk if its also a calibration issue.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Appreciate the help, ill def will check it as soon as possible. It seems like it also takes a while do “load up” since everytime I start driving for several minutes and hours it finally gets me a reading. Idk if its also a calibration issue.
yes you have to calibrate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its a ground issue, i have a mtxl plus and it would be stuck in htr mode all the time.i had the dimmer wire and the ground wire tied together cause thats what the manual said to do and ever since i separated them i had no problems so far.just run the ground to grond and but electrical tape on the dimmer wire

·
Registered
218 Posts
Doing gods work! I really appreciate the help! Ill try to recalibrate it again first before jumping into buying a new set of sensors.
sounds good. The boost gauge should work right when you start the car up the A\F does take a few seconds to warm up before it reads but the boost readings should be instant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts