Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

this may seem like an odd question, but I was wondering if anyone has tried (or if it's even possible) to replace the Evo's back bench with a Lancer's fold down seats?

I know that the battery and windshield washer reservoir are located behind the back seat normally, so these would have to be tweaked/relocated... I test drove an Evo the other day and simply love the car - but not having fold down seats is a deal breaker for me. I do lot of skiing, and having a roof rack is not an option.

Thanks in advance!
Iskra

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
get yourself a roof box:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
May have to go STI Hatchback route

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
Have a look at my build. Not quite all the goodies as the evo as far as s-awc and brembo brakes etc. But... I am running around 350whp... Have all the interior ameneties as the evo x Mr and have fold down back seats. Buying a ralliart and doing an x turbo swap is fairly easy and inexpensive if you use used evo x parts.

·
Registered
2011 Evolution X GSR (SSS)
1,628 Posts
A guy at the local Dive shop asked me the same exact questions...wondering if you are him OP lol! I told him no! They dont fold down because she's not that kinda car. ;)

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
I like my yakima roof rack, looks pretty BA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.