Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to replace interior dome lights, lic plate and trunk with leds; simple plug and play. Does anyone have any recommendations of places that I can get these ?

I found 2 sources so far, leaning towards Amazon one.
ijdmtoy

amazon

let me know if anyone found any better places

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I did the white ijdmtoy ones. They are perfect

·
Registered
420 Posts
Not near my car right now, but which leds' from ijdmtoy did you guys order for the interior and license plate bulbs?

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
i have leds in my car and have all my lights off bec it fucking blinds me when i open the doors to get out at night lol

·
Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Any extra handy-work needed when switching to LED's or just plug and enjoy?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, usually is plug and play unless the picture of led unit is different shape than OEM lights.
Anyone tried the Amazon ones ? I saw the evom guy's thread, just seems to be bit too expensive cuz u need 3 extra bulbs to replace all the ones I need. And yes, I don't want blindingly bright lights either.

·
Registered
276 Posts
does the interior LEDs still slowly dims down like OEM bulbs when locking the car ?
or its instant brightness on/off ? i kind of like how OEM slowly gets brighter and slowly turns off ... anyone?

·
Registered
541 Posts
does the interior LEDs still slowly dims down like OEM bulbs when locking the car ?
or its instant brightness on/off ? i kind of like how OEM slowly gets brighter and slowly turns off ... anyone?
I got the cheapest I could find out of eBay, they where like 12 usd for the hole set, and yes they slowly dims when you lock the car.

2x Map Lights
1x Dome
1x Trunk
2x Plate

·
Registered
773 Posts
autolumination.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts