Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is my first post of many to come. My name is Shan and I come from Toronto, Ontario. I've been on the fence between buying a 2011 Mustang GT or a Evo X. Due to my current situation I chose the Evolution and I am not disappointed. I am readily looking for any deals and waiting to jump on them. Right now I have a couple questions abou the performance of the Evo and what I can do to improve them.

1. New to turbo systems, quick break-down of key components

2. What mods should I do first and what can I put off till later

3. My goal is 350awhp, how would I reach that goal and keep the car as reliable as possible

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Welcome and make sure you do some searching. Of those 3 things that you listed, they are all on this forum. You will just have to decide what the route you will take is. 350 is a pretty easy goal

·
Registered
638 Posts
You can pretty much get 350whp with the stock turbo and pump gas if you have all the bolt ons and a good tune. Like joey said, search and you'll find plenty of setups.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
Welcome and make sure you do some searching. Of those 3 things that you listed, they are all on this forum. You will just have to decide what the route you will take is. 350 is a pretty easy goal
:+1:

when you search you will find ALL the answers... first mod imo for any car is exhaust...followed by boost gauge... then after that do all bolt ons (licp,uicp,intake,fmic)then get it tuned and voila at 350

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
welcome Shan.. happy reading!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts