Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around and this looked like the best place to post my question, sorry if it isn't. I sold my 08 gsr earlier this year and have missed it ever since. Looked at an SE and left the dealer over $500. Like many others on here I keep coming back to the X, so I started looking around for an MR which I prefer over the GSR. The same dealer has quoted me $37,300 +tax on a ww 11 MR w/ navi, premium package. I know no one pays msrp which is $42k but does anyone think I can get them lower. I'm really waiting on another 0% for 48-60 deal to come back but its not looking like that may happen. I am in no way in a hurry, but would like to know when I hit bottom so I can pull the trigger. Thanks in andvance.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
706 Posts
looks like great deal to me. i paid more for my 11 GSR ....

·
Registered
73 Posts
id like to know as well since my bro's getting one soon hopefully. Want to know what to expect lol

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
It's actually an awesome deal, considering it's loaded. That's probably invoice pricing
:+1:
You can get leftover '11s at or near invoice at any dealer that actually wants to make the sale. Since you're not in a hurry, you're at the advantage in negotiating. Make them an offer and if they come close but won't match it, let them know to call you when they want to sell the car.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I would jump all over that. I paid 38K for a standard MR when it was new in 2010.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I paid $39K Premium/ no Nav 4 months ago for '11 MR, so it's a good deal I would think

·
Registered
242 Posts
agreed... i just picked up my 2011 ww evo MR / navi / sports interior package 38k last month. they would not budge at all. they said no 0% in the near and far future. best is 0.9% for 25% down and excellent credit. invoice is about 35k, so you can either think of it as your getting all the features free or your getting a discount on the car and your buying extra features. either way.. very good deal!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the advice, I paid 35,400 back in feb 09 for my 08 gsr. SSS navi. If I could get them to split the tax it would be a deal. Also looking at a golf r, but it's hard to tell on that until they are on lots. Tax would be around $2.5k, may be hard to get another $1,200.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I wouldn't even really worry about negotiating at this point. I also got my 2011 MR premium w/no nav for 39K, and that's already below invoice. This is a good time of year to buy.

·
Registered
456 Posts
that's a good price. my dealership wont even go lower than 1k off sticker for the evo's we have on our lot. however, they sell like 25 cars a month, they are stupid bastards. its why i went to a different dealership to get mine

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I figured this deal wouldn't get any better, but would like to see if mitsu offers 0% for 48 after the first. I know they have .9 right now but I like the feeling of paying them nada other than the car itself.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I figured this deal wouldn't get any better, but would like to see if mitsu offers 0% for 48 after the first. I know they have .9 right now but I like the feeling of paying them nada other than the car itself.
I dont know, MMCA does not offer good promotions. I got credit and put down my trade-in (already paid off) as a down payment, and I didnt get a good APR.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you really considering a new MR, wait after 2011, so you might get to negotiate that price lower, or get an 2012 MR for around that price too.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I e-mailed the dealer asking if it was there best, probably won't hear back til Tuesday. I really don't want to get a new car going into Winter so if he doesn't have good news then I guess I will wait for a 12.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts