Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this pretty much the death to Evo X community? It’s been 3 years since the last model and recently the forums have had nothing but crickets.

A sad moment, same thing happened with Cobalt SS community when I was a Cobalt SS owner and they discontinued them in 2010.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty much. Both are equally quiet.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol yeah obviously those questions have been beat to death. But just scrolling through sections and even the more recent threads haven’t been posted in over a month or so. It’s sad. Used to have so many cool active guys on here

·
Registered
60 Posts
its crazy, ive never been an active poster but ive been around for a few years, and it really has dropped off a lot lately

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
But the question is what do you consider activity? There is a lot of stuff out there for aftermarket parts - there is a DIY thread created for every major component of the car. All this information is there. I consider this not the end, but a next phase - the phase when info is easier to find than to ask :)

For example, I have almost 6k posts. I asked and chatted a lot when I was new to Evo, but now I ocasionally share knowledge that I have. I still own my Evo but I no longer refer too forums that much any more because I know a lot about the car and can do most of things without help of the forums.

·
Registered
51 Posts
After contemplating a Tesla I officially sold my 15 evo (3rd evo over the last 12 years). Bought a truck as my dd and will likely be leasing a model 3 LR or performance. The times are a changing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts