Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you know we are Dodson pro dealers and rebuild transmissions for the GTR Gr6 trans and we are now doing the SST in the evoX.

We have upgraded 2 cars recently with the clubman clutches, seals, and special clearancing.

We are now going to be offering this service to the public, as we have tested, and we are happy with the results thus far.

We were able to hold alot more torque than we did before on the same car, no slipping so we could hit it with all the boost from low down rather than tapering it in to save the clutches, check the dyno sheet, shows before and after.

Here are some pics:

Please call the shop to enquire about pricing and the different levels of upgrades.

Sean

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Can you PM me a price to have this done?

·
[X Performance Mod], [Racing Mod], [Local Team Mem
11,761 Posts
How did I miss this? This is great for us on the East coast!

·
Registered
575 Posts
yeah im interested as well. Im in NJ and I just got my motor built with an FP red..aka to much for stock trans..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there!
This Dodson Clubman clutch, can handle around 500 lbs, as said on the official site.
My question is: What would be the biggest turbo it can handle? How much HP and TQ can it handle?

Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sean....great job on my evo x mr. As I am one of the 2 cars you worked on, I am proud to say I took 1st place in my class at Limerock last week. Anyone who goes to Iveytune will be happy :yay: Sean....just send me the $10 for this promo

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Pics of the parts according to stage upgrade would be nice, along with Explenation of the benefits.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Iveytune.. One of the best in the business!!!

·
Vendor
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sean....great job on my evo x mr. As I am one of the 2 cars you worked on, I am proud to say I took 1st place in my class at Limerock last week. Anyone who goes to Iveytune will be happy :yay: Sean....just send me the $10 for this promo

Thanks Jeff,

Yours is real world and tracking the car so it means alot in terms of the reliability of the package. Thanks!!!

Sean

·
Registered
100 Posts
What are the mods on these cars? What's the maximum torque for these clutches?

·
Registered
67 Posts
What is your pricing? are these better than SSP's clutch kits? Benefits, I would love to have all this information.

·
Registered
575 Posts
yeah sean, now that I'm on a built motor and fp red, the trans in my MR is the only thing holding me back, I'm in jersey and really considering this. What's the downtime labor etc..?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just heared that there is a new clubman kit available? Do you have more informations? Is the kit available to ship from stock?

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts