Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting you guys know that after many months of working on his own program Jestr tuning has a 100% working full flash for the Evo X . At this point he's not doing any sort of mail-in flash ( due to the complexity of the car ) but he is ready to go if you're local here in FL . I'm sure in the near future he will be going to other states to tune I will keep you guys updated on that . Jestr tuning has already made 383hp on pump gas in one of our customer cars and 372 on pump on our own car with some boost issues we were having at the time :mad: . I look forward to doing 400hp on pump in our shop X with the 100% stock un-modded factory turbo .

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
damn once again south texas gets no love. Where in FL are you guys. I will be in Pensacola, Fl from March 12 to april 13.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Down the street to Corry Station. I have spent a total of 11 months in training at Pensacola (Corry Station) so I am use to it. But it will be a nice little month long retreat from work. The class is pretty easy from what I hear so it will be a nice time to cruise the beach in the EVo during spring break season.

I am getting deployed again in June so this will be a nice little vacation beforehand.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this Jestr flash utilizing ECU Flash?

Jestr writes his own program , in this case it took him about 8 months to be able to 100% flash an X .

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Does he do Copp AP tuning?

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Yes he does sir !!! We're having a DYNO day on the 17th of this month for EVO x ONLY !! Tell you frineds about this !!
So have you guys tested the limits of/looked at an upgrade for the SST tranny. I heard you were working on it. I love Jestr's work but I want to keep my tranny.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So have you guys tested the limits of/looked at an upgrade for the SST tranny. I heard you were working on it. I love Jestr's work but I want to keep my tranny.
We're working on getting in an MR tranny for some work . We know how to give it more TQ now we just need to get one of our own .

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
We're working on getting in an MR tranny for some work . We know how to give it more TQ now we just need to get one of our own .

Well I'll be waiting as patiently as possible............................................................... Well, are you done yet?

·
Banned
2,949 Posts
Yes he does sir !!! We're having a DYNO day on the 17th of this month for EVO x ONLY !! Tell you frineds about this !!

Damn!!! I will be 1 week to late!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts