JRZ Suspension Engineering is proud to introduce the JRZ RS1, a revolutionary development in multipurpose high performance damping. Applying our race winning technology, JRZ designed the JRZ RS1 to give ultimate comfort for public roads and precise chassis control when driving on track.
The JRZ RS1 is a high gas pressure, single adjustable monotube damper. The canister has been designed inside of the damper. JRZ inner canister technology gives the advantages of monotube canister dampers without the mounting concerns and complexity. Easy to install, the JRZ RS1 is available as a complete kit with mounting hardware and springs for all applications we support. Built on the same production line and sharing components with our pro racing applications, the JRZ RS1 is of true professional heritage. Following JRZ’s design philosophy, the JRZ RS1 has a large 22mm diameter piston rod in strut applications and a 16mm diameter piston rod in aluminium damper applications. The large piston rod magnifies the high pressure gas charge which means great chassis control without using a high spring rate or increasing harshness.
- 22 mm rod strut, 16 mm rod damper
- 24 clicks of damping adjustment.
- Adjustable gas pressure, mono tube
- Piston designed for high performance
- Large adjustment range
- Fixed hoses for easy mounting, available quick disconnect fittings
- Remote reservoir or piggyback canister
To satisfy the diverse needs of each driver’s application, the JRZ RS1 has an extra large adjustment range. With a few clicks you can turn your smooth street car into a crisp, rock solid track car in seconds.
JRZ has designed the JRZ RS1 to give the end user the best possible damper to drive daily, while maintaining the racetrack performance that wins championships. The JRZ RS1 is shipped as a bolt-on kit and always comes with the personal support JRZ is known for. Using the best materials, coatings and aerospace standard manufacturing processes as in our motorsport line; the JRZ RS1 is designed to perform flawlessly. Adjustment is easy to perform and comes with the knowledge base only JRZ provides to his customers.
- Easy to use and bolt-in
- Street ride, racing performance
- Extra long product life
- One adjustment for complete control of ride and handling
- Professional racing quality
- When using any main spring over 450lbs AMS and JRZ recommend Tender Springs and Divider Plates be used in order to avoid excessive suspension droop.
- Daily driving
- Drivers education (DE) events and track days
- Club racing
Click here for pricing
Thanks for looking guys!