Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
[Global Moderator]
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you very much to Boomba Racing for sponsoring another one of our member contests!

& congratulations to this month's winner, EyeDreamt. Yet another close race with only 4 votes separating the top 2 entrants.

EyeDreamt won the unique/custom modification contest with his carputer & custom gauge mount.
(below)

EyeDreamt will be receiving a set of Evo X/Ralliart motor mounts from:

EyeDreamt will also be receiving one of these awesome forum shirts!

Thank you to all who participated & voted in this month's contest!​

·
[Approved Merchant], [IEG Team Sponsor]
730 Posts
Congratulations!!! Looking good!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I had to vote for EyeDreamt... there was a penguin...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wow, definitely didn't expect to win, there were some damn awesome mods in the running that I didn't think I would compete with. With that said....

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who voted for me. I know I'm a newbie around here, but I appreciate no one holding that against me. I'd also like to say thanks to my wife, Diane, who was willing to let me create a huge mess on the dining room table and put-up with the terrible smells of the various chemicals used. And of course thanks to the mods and staff at EvoXForums.com for holding the awesome contests they do, and Boomba Racing for providing the kick-ass prizes.

While I know my mod wasn't the prettiest, most difficult to create, unique, etc, it's a good combination of all and definitely very useful, especially in a car like the Evo or Ralliart where data-logging and communicating with the ECU is almost a way of life.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or would like me to assist you in creating a similar setup (from pointing you to the right info, to building an entire car-pc for you), don't hesitate to let me know.

If your in the DC/MD/VA area and would like to see it in person, come out to any Nova Street Scene (google it) meet and you should find me.

Thanks again everyone.

Ryan

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Congratulations man. Didn't know you were in VA.

·
Registered
458 Posts
No where near done. There are so many more things to do. I plan to move on to a larger screen and no head-unit, as well as setup remote-tracking and control capabilities. There are so many things I can do with it, just have to prioritize.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice setup! How are you liking Centrafuse 3 so far? I've been thinking of upgrading from Centrafuse 2, but haven't gotten around to it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Nice setup! How are you liking Centrafuse 3 so far? I've been thinking of upgrading from Centrafuse 2, but haven't gotten around to it.
CF3 has been nice. However I'm having an issue with the new mobo blue-screening when i go into sleep mode after watching video. Gotta update the driver and see if it helps.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts