Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Evo was first on my list out of the evo, sti, and 135i, but I saw an Evo today, and I was not impressed. I know the Evo always wins in the car mag comparos, but wow, the interior really does suck for 35k. I mean between the STI and Evo interior, there is no comparison. And the car just looks so huge in person too! I do like the fact that a human being can actually sit in the Evo's backseat, but beyond that it is just depressing. Interestingly enough, I thought the Evo was gorgeous and the STI was horrendous when I saw them in pictures, but in person that view is reversed. I fell in love with the Subaru, and thought the Evo was pretty boring in real life. I guess I'll have to drive them to know for sure, but I just can't see myself spending so much cash on a car with such a crappy view from the driver's seat!

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
The Evo was first on my list out of the evo, sti, and 135i, but I saw an Evo today, and I was not impressed. I know the Evo always wins in the car mag comparos, but wow, the interior really does suck for 35k. I mean between the STI and Evo interior, there is no comparison. And the car just looks so huge in person too! I do like the fact that a human being can actually sit in the Evo's backseat, but beyond that it is just depressing. Interestingly enough, I thought the Evo was gorgeous and the STI was horrendous when I saw them in pictures, but in person that view is reversed. I fell in love with the Subaru, and thought the Evo was pretty boring in real life. I guess I'll have to drive them to know for sure, but I just can't see myself spending so much cash on a car with such a crappy view from the driver's seat!

it seems that you are really dissatisfied with the boring car... the door is wide is open.

·
Registered
34 Posts
hrmmm... I'm completely opposite from what you said. Thought the X's looked decent in pictures, saw one in person & thought it was sharp as HELL. Are you crazy?

And the new sti's look like a generic poo ball IMO... nothing original there.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I thought the X looked like a vacuum cleaner from the pics .. until I saw one with an aero kit .. then saw it in person .. phew bought it the next day!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Wow, someone ban this guy lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
:wackoff:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.