Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First and foremost I would like to thank the entire staff at Kaizen Tuning for their hospitality and for hosting such a great Open House. Unfortunately I was literally triple booked on Saturday with 2 car shows and a photo shoot so I was unable to attend first hand but no worries..... Kris and Jason packed their bags and came all the way in from Minnesota and Canada to attend the meet instead! So with that said, here's a bunch of pictures Kris and Jason took along the way. Feel free to post up any pictures you guys have, and thanks for looking !!

·
Registered
139 Posts
It was a blast. Despite the rain, there was still a huge turn out and it ended up being a nice day towards the end.

Scott, Rob, Malcolm, the Cookie Monster (haha) and everyone else at Kaizen are absolute top-class individuals. Kaizen Tuning is an amazing shop!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He did.

It was about time someone post it pictures of the KT open house :)

I can see demon x there

Right....I was a little surprised myself. I would have done it sooner but Kris just got back early this morning and sent the pics over. [email protected] is going to be posting up some more pics and video later today as well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.