Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting around to posting my car up. SAE 933/622 Standard 952/635 Dyno Jet.
Kozmic built 2.2L Manley internals
Kelford 214-C
PTE 6870
ETS T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Kit
ID 2000s
Open Source Tune
E85-Actual was roughly 76%

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Finally getting around to posting my car up. SAE 933/622 Standard 952/635 Dyno Jet.
Kozmic built 2.2L Manley internals
Kelford 214-C
PTE 6870
ETS T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Kit
ID 2000s
Open Source Tune
E85-Actual was roughly 76%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPFmFjME2ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbiJwIUdz9I
Nice, a few years ago a Post like this would have had 20-30 replies already. Bet that is fun to drive.

How is the drivablity with your clutch setup

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Nice, a few years ago a Post like this would have had 20-30 replies already. Bet that is fun to drive.

How is the drivablity with your clutch setup

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I agree.

But it's annoying as shit when you come on the forum, and all you See is fucking thread bumps from EvoXparts.com, and oakos. Like 30 damn times.

Shit, evoxparts.com has been bumping a thread for weeks titled something like "Brian crower sleeves only 2 left". If you only have 2, what's the fucking point. WE NEED 4!

I'm starting to hate this forum all over again.

Ghost, sorry for the rant. Car is the hits. Can't wait to hopefully see it at kozmic one day

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It drives just fine. It's a little more grabby but you can get it to shift smooth once you're used to driving it and get the shift points down for everyday cruising. If you've been to Kozmic the past 6-7 months you probably saw it and didn't even know HAHA. It is very basic and stock looking. Only thing that stands out is the FQ style vent in the bumper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts