Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Paint Blinger
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A rare Lamborghini Diablo SV has come from our good friends up at Fabspeed Motorsports after they did some exhaust and tuning modifications. This bull is loud!

The car came in fairly clean, but definitely showed some need for a proper correction and protection. The paint, while healthy, is also now 14 years old and in order to save it from unecessary correction and buffing later on, I protected this Bull with two layers of CQuartz ceramic coating.

The process on this Lambo took approximately 23 hours in total, the front end did not need correcting because it was wrapped in both clear film and matte vinyl. The tricky engine bonnet took up the time saved on the front end however!

A few photos of the paint before correction

Here are some 50/50 correction progress photos

Corrected Paint photos before any LSP was added

Reflection Photos

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
beautiful work on a beautiful car...i love those spykers but i feel like they need more power

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
You have the best job in the world.

Btw, that stripe on the SV down the middle of the car just looks plain weird.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I got goosebumps. MAN! That is clean. Shift-gate and all.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
if only the paint on our cars are thick to be able to do something like this .. ill be all over this!!

GOOD job!

patience and dedication.

·
Registered
616 Posts
^ Wow, is that why our X's are so light weight (being sarcastic). The paint on our car shouldn't even be called paint lol.

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
yet another great job by Oakes!!! That car still looks beast!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.