1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
If the rumors about this thing are true (Same motor but detuned, SST, same AWD system as the X, etc.) I think I'll be getting one of these instead of an MR. Retune it, throw a few mods at it and I'd be good to go. Sad thing is, I'd have the same car (basically) and I would probly end up spending less than half of what I'd have spent on an MR :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very curious, I doubt Mitsu would give the ralli art everything rumoured....whats the point of the EVO X if you can get everything in a car that costs less. Doesnt make sense to me.

We'll have to wait and see.

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
If the rumors about this thing are true (Same motor but detuned, SST, same AWD system as the X, etc.) I think I'll be getting one of these instead of an MR. Retune it, throw a few mods at it and I'd be good to go. Sad thing is, I'd have the same car (basically) and I would probly end up spending less than half of what I'd have spent on an MR :p
Don't bet on that.

I know WRX owners who had this same bright idea and spent more money on an inferior car in the longrun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Evo GRS does't even have HID headlights, but the RalliArt Does??
Are u sure its a RalliArt??
How do you figure it has HIDs? Because of the projector lens? That doesn't mean it will have HIDs....standard that is.

Anyways, HIDs don't mean anything other than you can see better at night. They aren't nearly as expensive as they used to be now. True aftermarket HIDs used to sell for $800 - $900 and now the same kits are selling for $80 - $100.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm betting on improving upon the last Ralliart....without underminding evo sales....

While the photo says otherwise I think Mitsubishi will release 200-210 hp NA version of the 4B11 with the AWD system without AYC..with optional TC-SST. Sport-tuned GTS Suspension (or atleast more so then it already is if the GTS is already sport-tuned)....Think a....SE-R Spec V, Civic Si, old XRS Corolla Fighter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've heard word that this car will be revealed in full at the Detroit auto show, so looks like we get to sit back and wait...

I have a 'feeling' that it gets SST, detuned 4b11t and the (JDM) evo IX's awd system though :shades:

·
Registered
521 Posts
How do you figure it has HIDs? Because of the projector lens? That doesn't mean it will have HIDs....standard that is.

Anyways, HIDs don't mean anything other than you can see better at night. They aren't nearly as expensive as they used to be now. True aftermarket HIDs used to sell for $800 - $900 and now the same kits are selling for $80 - $100.
i just might look into that, I love the HID lights, to me it adds so much to the car, especially as Unique as the EVO!:rock:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I'm betting on improving upon the last Ralliart....without underminding evo sales....

While the photo says otherwise I think Mitsubishi will release 200-210 hp NA version of the 4B11 with the AWD system without AYC..with optional TC-SST. Sport-tuned GTS Suspension (or atleast more so then it already is if the GTS is already sport-tuned)....Think a....SE-R Spec V, Civic Si, old XRS Corolla Fighter.
This is right on the money. ( read in an article )

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.