Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,
This is the Lancer VRX with Ralliart face & DRL light like audi. DRL light is not a staight line light. Its a dotted line. Custom made light with weather proof. Pure white. DRL LEDs are laminated so water wont get into the PCB while driving or washing. If anyone interested I can make them. I'll be posting the rear side with Ralliart bumper. Leave your comments. I want to get Ralliart fog lights. If anyone knows let me know.

'LOVE THAT CAR'

Close up after reducing camera exp.level. LEDs too bright to take a close up. You can tell the colour difference too. LEDs are pure white & car wedge bulb is like yellow or warm white

More close up. LED chips. It has a water shielding. Aligned well in a line.

NOW LIGHTS AVAILABLE ON EBAY. Search for 'Lancer EVO DRL'

THANKS FOR ALL FEEDBACK. Actually who ever saw this in real didnt give me any negative feedback. But I guess each of us have diff taste. Since ppl started thinking its not bright enough I thot of comparing the brightness with High beam + Low beam turned on. I had to use my sunglass infront of the camera lens to take this pic.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks very good but where did you hook it for power?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love them!
are they on the inside the head light? or stuck on the outside??

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Adding LED lines/headlights and other stuff is so played out. I see hondas, minivans, family sedans, suvs, everything with added aftermarket LED lines and "R8" style headlights. It is pretty ridiculous and rice extreme - they look nothing like the OEM applications manufacturers make.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah I agree... not only looks like rice above the headlamps... it is RICE. These are Mitsubishi's... not Audi's. The Evo has a styling of it's own already... no need to add christmas lights to make it styling.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts