·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Lookin good! We're going to get the new stickers out to you pretty soon, in printing :)
Thanks sean! The car might be sitting for awhile, but after I get it back this is the first thing I'm gonna do along with the bumper. :)

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
But this is about racing. Why would we move it?

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cause I'm an attention whore joey. :innocent: you can leave it haha, idrc.

And thanks man! Wet track days are honestly my favorite, wish the car had been tuned for them but was still fun. Surprising all the idiots you see still running the regular race line in the rain.
In racing we always say, the rain separates the men from the boys.

i.e. I have a picture for evidence if anyone is interested, you can get an idea from the last picture in the first post. At least I wasn't the only one using that line. :p

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Lol ok. I can't move it anyway haha. I would love to do some racing in the rain. Shit, I would just love to do some racing

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol ok. I can't move it anyway haha. I would love to do some racing in the rain. Shit, I would just love to do some racing
Haha I was gonna put *joey better see this* but figured I wouldn't. And damn man what happened to Auto-X? Better than nothing, any big tracks around you?

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
If my car wasn't down for upgrades and whatnot, I would be all over racing. But even when it does get finished, I'll be deploying. And when I get back........oh that's right.......it will be winter again lol. FML

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
In racing we always say, the rain separates the men from the boys.
:rolleyes: He's a racer now...

Racing at a Chin event, really 4-D?? It's a track day really.
I can only imagine the kind of trash/garbage he spews at school.

I see a gopro camera in your pictures. Post some videos and lap times so we can see how good of a 'racer' you are. Did you 'win' the HPDE?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Cool pics. Need video. :D

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks orthojoe, raced karts 12 years, and yes I had it on, had it set to take pictures though. Next time I'll do a video. I don't spew trash at school, your acting as immature as your saying I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
You do understand that an HPDE is NOT a race, right?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I shouldn't be too hard on you. I will give you props for taking the car to the track, learning how to drive, and not doing retarded street racing.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts