Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Very nicely done sir. Any more exterior shots?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Sure you don't want to part with the exhaust. Got a blitz nur spec I'd trade. And I share the same area code lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Potential Scammer
867 Posts
I wish we could force these next two months to go by super fast so we could get all of our builds out of Ziptie and be driving them!! haha ;)

·
Banned
4,280 Posts
Awesome to see. Are you going to be running E85 on the T4 set up as well?

We can finally add another MR to the T4 list :) Really interested to see how your Dodson set up handles the power compared to the Jack's set up I went with.

·
Banned
4,212 Posts
Hehe, people think my photochop is real.

But seriously, this build is greatly contributing to my general lack of sleep and I love that fact!

The only real hold up at this point is figuring out which clutch pack solution we're going to use, which is what I'll be mulling over for the next few days.

edit:

Dodson Supersport Clutches installed by Shep Trans
Actually, yeah, that sounds like an awesome idea - let's do that. I'm not scared. ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome to see. Are you going to be running E85 on the T4 set up as well?

We can finally add another MR to the T4 list :) Really interested to see how your Dodson set up handles the power compared to the Jack's set up I went with.
Yep. We're setting up the fuel system for full-time use of E85. (I'm one of the lucky few in Utah who have an E85 station within blocks of where I work.)

I'm really keen on what the Supersport clutches will do. I couldn't find anyone that has them on their X, so...I feel like kind of a guinea pig on this one. There's just so damn little out there to go off of! Anyway...here's a pic of the Dodson kit. $4500 installed, plus another $200 for shipping:

·
Banned
4,280 Posts
Yep. We're setting up the fuel system for full-time use of E85. (I'm one of the lucky few in Utah who have an E85 station within blocks of where I work.)

I'm really keen on what the Supersport clutches will do. I couldn't find anyone that has them on their X, so...I feel like kind of a guinea pig on this one. There's just so damn little out there to go off of! Anyway...here's a pic of the Dodson kit. $4500 installed, plus another $200 for shipping:

Yup! That's the other kit I was looking a as well. I spoke to Sheps, Ivey and the Canadian retailer for Dodson stuff too. It seems pretty stout. A bunch of guys in Australia are running it.

So far the reviews have been that it's 50/50, like with the SSP 600hp kit. Some people have great luck, others not so much. You're completely right though, there's basically no info out there for guys looking to go big with the MR.

I'm Guinea Pigging the Jack's set up and the EFR 8374 set up on an MR and you're Guinea Pigging the Dodson set up. Yay us!

Any reason why you didn't decide to sleeve and go 2.2?

1 - 20 of 351 Posts