Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's very similar to DoTA, which is a popular mod. Youtube DoTA and you can see some of the gameplay.

FYI this game is VERY unforgiving. You will die, A LOT. Those who choose to endure the humiliation and learning curve generally enjoy the game. What I see often is people getting the opposite of RAGEQUIT. They get so mad they RAGESTAY.

Another new DoTA-esque game is Heroes of Newerth http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

I have a few beta keys for that if anyone wants one.

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
I'm still waiting for Diablo 3... or if they ever make Jagged Alliance: 3. I loved JA:2.

This looks interesting though... I may have to download and check it out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gotta bump this thread, LoL is one of the best games ive ever played aside from WoW/D2. Summoner name Zmax if anyone wants to play a game

·
Registered
694 Posts
I'm going to revive this thread because I wish more dudes on here played this. Its a really fun game and actually at this current time, the #1 played game in the entire world. Surpassed World of Warcraft by 3 fold. Dino if you are interested in competitive gaming you will love this.

This is also the #1 E-Sport competition game out there right now. They are going to have the Season 3 Championships held at the Staple Center in Los Agneles. Its HUGE right now. FELLAS download this lets play! Maybe even make an "Evo owners" team! Summoner name: Legnedary (yes its spelled wrong).

·
Registered
694 Posts
I play dota 2, its free on steam
Ive tried the beta version on steam and i think LoL is still much better. Basically the community regardless of the peoples personalities themselves, is better. There are rarely leavers or AFK's because of how well the game is maintained by the moderators. And they dish out proper penalties and punishment. DotA's biggest problem was that you RARELY had a normal game with no leavers or AFK's and trolls. And this same problem is just as bad in DotA 2...

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I've played this game for 2 years now and finally gave up on it. Too many people that just don't give a shit about other people time and enjoyment of the game. Its not fun when you have a long ass game only for some idiot to go AFK and throw the game because their mom is making them eat dinner

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Ive tried the beta version on steam and i think LoL is still much better. Basically the community regardless of the peoples personalities themselves, is better. There are rarely leavers or AFK's because of how well the game is maintained by the moderators. And they dish out proper penalties and punishment. DotA's biggest problem was that you RARELY had a normal game with no leavers or AFK's and trolls. And this same problem is just as bad in DotA 2...
dota 2 has improved a lot in community - you only get leavers now if you're in the leavers bracket

and Valve has been actively punishing "bad manner"ed players now - I'm constantly getting notifications that they took action on someone I reported

but it's still a game of limited enjoyment when playing solo (either dota or LoL). competitive scene is fun to watch - can't wait for The International 3 this year - going to be fucking epic

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
I play LoL. Ziggs is my boy

·
Registered
694 Posts
Ziggs is the shit! I used to main him still play him occasionally but my all time consistent main is Talon.

Reaper play ranked the ranking system has been completely revamped and well if you start gettin up there in rank you rarely find AFK's and leavers.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
In dota 2 you get banned for a certain period of time if you leave enough games. AFK and you get kicked + banned. It's changed significantly. Also, most people are very well behaved, i rarely ever see any shit talking. There's a system in place where you can report someone for anything, and if they get 5 reports then theyre muted for a week, or banned. It's alot different than it was when it first came out. If you play with baddies who have less than 50 games, youll get some rage quits who leave, but get placed in the 100+ wins queue and youre gonna have good games without ragers. You had shitty games because you played with baddies, go play another 100 or so matched and youll be in a higher ranked queue and youll love it.;)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
1 - 20 of 97 Posts