Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
i just started playing like 2 weeks ago. who do you guys main?

·
Registered
868 Posts
My buddy got it a few weeks ago...it looks fun, but just have not had time to dl it yet. After seeing it has quite the steep learning curve it makes me not want to even start. My backlog of games is ridiculous.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
My buddy got it a few weeks ago...it looks fun, but just have not had time to dl it yet. After seeing it has quite the steep learning curve it makes me not want to even start. My backlog of games is ridiculous.
Very steep learning curve for dota. Youll hate you first 50 games or so unless youre playing with some more experienced friends

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I'm the best Hec Jungle NA.

;)

·
Registered
694 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
ah man, talon gets crapped on by alot of champs. any bruiser will crap on him mid even some AP champs like morde,swain, lux, anivia and fizz crap on him. He is however a solid last pick if the enemy team has a standard AP mid like annie, orianna etc he just dominates. the nice part about him is that even if you get a bad lane match up, you just farm up because you can't stop him from dealing damage late game. Once he's got BT and LW gg. TEH DAMAGES.

·
Registered
694 Posts
ah man, talon gets crapped on by alot of champs. any bruiser will crap on him mid even some AP champs like morde,swain, lux, anivia and fizz crap on him. He is however a solid last pick if the enemy team has a standard AP mid like annie, orianna etc he just dominates. the nice part about him is that even if you get a bad lane match up, you just farm up because you can't stop him from dealing damage late game. Once he's got BT and LW gg. TEH DAMAGES.
Morde, i smash
Lux, I smash
Anivia, I smash
Fizz, I smash
The only person that wins is swain and that's after he hits 6 until then I smash him too. But most of the time I keep him out of lane so much that he can't recover until late game.

Yeah bruisers win talon, most of them.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
morde es #1 in brasil
always kill

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Ziggs is my spirit animal.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts