Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I liked Kha jungle, but with the way the jungle is now and the new flood of OP champs he's damn near useless. I use him mid more than anything now. For Jungle Hecarim is the best imho. Tanks hard as fuck.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I liked Kha jungle, but with the way the jungle is now and the new flood of OP champs he's damn near useless. I use him mid more than anything now. For Jungle Hecarim is the best imho. Tanks hard as fuck.
The jungle is now ruled by anyone who can pressure lanes and snowball of it (panth, lee, elise, eve) or scales well with gold (amumu, hecarim, mundo). The old junglers of S3 were just tanky CC machines that fell off late game. Nowadays anyone that does well with gold and has a bit of CC are the best choices for the new jungle.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
The jungle is now ruled by anyone who can pressure lanes and snowball of it (panth, lee, elise, eve) or scales well with gold (amumu, hecarim, mundo). The old junglers of S3 were just tanky CC machines that fell off late game. Nowadays anyone that does well with gold and has a bit of CC are the best choices for the new jungle.

Junglers with hard CC still work well (Nocturne for example) but Kha' Zix feels better in the Jungle then junglers like j4 and Lee Sin. Sometihing about jumping in, killing your target, then jumping out before anyone notices, a lot more fun than intiating and then proceeding to take a few seconds before they are dead. And Kha can easily snowball lanes with the amount of damage he outputs early game. And don't forget his invades. He can invade at level 2 at some poor saps red or blue, depending on what champion, and easily kill him because of his isolation bonus.

He's getting nerfed because he's "OP." It makes no sense, if you don't want to have him snowball buy wards and ward you jungle and the entrances to his. And don't be out alone by yourself, which is a guaranteed kill. The only downside there is to Kha is that he zero ability to team fight, he gets wrecked.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Junglers with hard CC still work well (Nocturne for example) but Kha' Zix feels better in the Jungle then junglers like j4 and Lee Sin. Sometihing about jumping in, killing your target, then jumping out before anyone notices, a lot more fun than intiating and then proceeding to take a few seconds before they are dead. And Kha can easily snowball lanes with the amount of damage he outputs early game. And don't forget his invades. He can invade at level 2 at some poor saps red or blue, depending on what champion, and easily kill him because of his isolation bonus.

He's getting nerfed because he's "OP." It makes no sense, if you don't want to have him snowball buy wards and ward you jungle and the entrances to his. And don't be out alone by yourself, which is a guaranteed kill. The only downside there is to Kha is that he zero ability to team fight, he gets wrecked.
Khaz early game isn't that strong, his base stats aren't impressive til lvl 9+ as he is a mid/late game assassin. You can slow down khaz damage but you can't stop it. Once he gets a big item plus LW, he will hurt no matter what you build. But before that he isn't super scary. He's just a better laner due to his lack of CC and decent wave clear. J4 isn't nearly as strong anymore because he doesn't scale as well with gold, the same thing can be said with Lee Sin but what makes him different is that lee sin can literally do EVERYTHING. He can slow both MS and AS, he can knock back, he deals % based damage and has an AS modifier, he can sustain, he can shield himself and his allies, he can ward jump, ally jump and enemy jump. While he doesn't scale hard with items, his skillset will always make him relevent.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I haven't played in a bit. I played a few games in S4 and I'm not a fan. S2/S3 were the best. When I play now I play w/ a lobby full of friends and we usually just wreck everybody we play, normals of course. I can't stand playing with randoms now, communication is just so shitty.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Khaz early game isn't that strong, his base stats aren't impressive til lvl 9+ as he is a mid/late game assassin. You can slow down khaz damage but you can't stop it. Once he gets a big item plus LW, he will hurt no matter what you build. But before that he isn't super scary. He's just a better laner due to his lack of CC and decent wave clear. J4 isn't nearly as strong anymore because he doesn't scale as well with gold, the same thing can be said with Lee Sin but what makes him different is that lee sin can literally do EVERYTHING. He can slow both MS and AS, he can knock back, he deals % based damage and has an AS modifier, he can sustain, he can shield himself and his allies, he can ward jump, ally jump and enemy jump. While he doesn't scale hard with items, his skillset will always make him relevent.

Yes, Lee is always relevant. And he can do stupid amounts of damage while building tanky and also sticking to his enemies. But his skill shot can be tricky to land.

And Kha got nerfed today. I played a bit with him and I haven't felt a difference with him. I had a typical game with him, got red, went to the enemies blue, killed noct, ran to my blue, got that and went on my rotation. His jungling seems a bit harder now, but not too much. He is still extremely scary 1v1. I destroyed a nocturne when he was counter jungling me. I don't know what I should feel about this nerf. I think he is more balanced and takes more skill to play (in Solo que), but against a team who is organized and moderately knowledgeable of the game he will be shut down easily late game. But if there goals were to completely remove his ability to 100-0 squishies, I think that has failed.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I started to slowly get back into S4 LoL and I gotta say, Nocturne is a very strong jungle. He has the AS, MS and clears insanely quick compared to like Hecarim, who I used to use a lot.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I started to slowly get back into S4 LoL and I gotta say, Nocturne is a very strong jungle. He has the AS, MS and clears insanely quick compared to like Hecarim, who I used to use a lot.
He has always been a strong jungler. What rank are you? I haven't seen a Hecarim in so long. It is either, Kha, Lee Sin, Vi, or Elise. It is getting really annoying. Rarely do I see Noct because of all the stronger junglers. It makes me sad as he is my second favorite after Kha' Zix.

And to your post about Kha Jungle. He is best in jungle right now from my experience. All ranged AP midlaners crush him. Exceptions being on hit champs. He doesn't really fit in top because of the current tanky-bruiser meta. Jungle suits his kit very well imo. Isolations, jumps and invis for ganks. All these are put to good use in clearing the jungle and ganking.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
He has always been a strong jungler. What rank are you? I haven't seen a Hecarim in so long. It is either, Kha, Lee Sin, Vi, or Elise. It is getting really annoying. Rarely do I see Noct because of all the stronger junglers. It makes me sad as he is my second favorite after Kha' Zix.

And to your post about Kha Jungle. He is best in jungle right now from my experience. All ranged AP midlaners crush him. Exceptions being on hit champs. He doesn't really fit in top because of the current tanky-bruiser meta. Jungle suits his kit very well imo. Isolations, jumps and invis for ganks. All these are put to good use in clearing the jungle and ganking.
He has, but in S4 he just dominates if played right. I'm level 30 (obv) and like Bronze 3 lmao. I very rarely play ranked because solo and duo are so cancerous it's not even fun to play in. On top of that I'm a pretty toxic player LOLOLOL. But I do well in ranked until I go on a long ass losing streak because I get stuck with KR's and BR's LMFAO. :dancebanana:

Last time I use Kha jungs was like S2, so I don't know how he plays out.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
He has, but in S4 he just dominates if played right. I'm level 30 (obv) and like Bronze 3 lmao. I very rarely play ranked because solo and duo are so cancerous it's not even fun to play in. On top of that I'm a pretty toxic player LOLOLOL. But I do well in ranked until I go on a long ass losing streak because I get stuck with KR's and BR's LMFAO. :dancebanana:

Last time I use Kha jungs was like S2, so I don't know how he plays out.
I main Kha in Silver III. In my league if someone takes Kha you make a point finding and shutting him down, and take Lee Sin (his e fucks him). You cannot let him farm or get kills. So we don't see many Kha's. But the one's we do see know what they are doing. He is so slippery it is insane.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I main Kha in Silver III. In my league if someone takes Kha you make a point finding and shutting him down, and take Lee Sin (his e fucks him). You cannot let him farm or get kills. So we don't see many Kha's. But the one's we do see know what they are doing. He is so slippery it is insane.
I remember play in S2/Early S3 as Kha w/o the "nerfs". He was ridiculous. You can leap and W and just shut every body down. His damage is insane. High mobility and burst makes for good ganks. I'm gonna try him out later today, I'm in the mood for some Kha. :D:dancebanana:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I remember play in S2/Early S3 as Kha w/o the "nerfs". He was ridiculous. You can leap and W and just shut every body down. His damage is insane. High mobility and burst makes for good ganks. I'm gonna try him out later today, I'm in the mood for some Kha. :D:dancebanana:
It isn't w anymore though. It is his q. When playing him only go after people who are isolated. That is a guaranteed kill. Build order should be:

Machete + 5 healt pots ---> Spirit + boots ---> Elder lizard ---> Tiamat --- Last Whisper + tier 2 boots ---> Rav Hydra ---> Brutalizer ---> Black Cleaver ---> Randuins.

If the game is going long sell elder lizard and get another situational item. I.E enemy apc doing work go with maw, if adc is doing damage you go guardian angel.

A good thing to do in a fight is ult, q, ult again, q again. And go behind the enemy when ulted, or into a bush to confuse them. It will make the panic and start to run, if they run leap in front of them and q them while in the air. Never use leap to initiate on an enemy who has escapes up. You would have lost your gap closer.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
It isn't w anymore though. It is his q. When playing him only go after people who are isolated. That is a guaranteed kill. Build order should be:

Machete + 5 healt pots ---> Spirit + boots ---> Elder lizard ---> Tiamat --- Last Whisper + tier 2 boots ---> Rav Hydra ---> Brutalizer ---> Black Cleaver ---> Randuins.

If the game is going long sell elder lizard and get another situational item. I.E enemy apc doing work go with maw, if adc is doing damage you go guardian angel.

A good thing to do in a fight is ult, q, ult again, q again. And go behind the enemy when ulted, or into a bush to confuse them. It will make the panic and start to run, if they run leap in front of them and q them while in the air. Never use leap to initiate on an enemy who has escapes up. You would have lost your gap closer.
Gonna try this out after work. :rock:

61 - 80 of 97 Posts