Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I've been playing S4 for a while now, and I gotta say, it's pretty fun. Ive been playing T1 and God Tier Jungle and I love it. Kha, Voli, Noc, Panth and Wu. :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Lol bronze is so cancerous. Never seen so many shit players in one place. It's damn fucking near impossible to carry yourself out of yolo queue, duo is even worse. Very broken system.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Just finished my provisionals with 7-3 and landed in gold 4. Haha suckers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
473 Posts
anyone been playing URF? that shit is dope! im playing right now actually

·
Registered
956 Posts
Are there a ton of Peruvians in LoL? How about Russians?

Not trying to be racist, but in Dota 2 there's a lot of foreign people on US servers, and communication/connection problems can make a 5v5 much more difficult. I'm stuck in a low (for me) matchmaking rating bracket and can't seem to escape.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Not trying to be racist, but in Dota 2 there's a lot of foreign people on US servers, and communication/connection problems can make a 5v5 much more difficult. I'm stuck in a low (for me) matchmaking rating bracket and can't seem to escape.

No, but in Season 1 and 2 there were a shit load of Brazilians. Nothing against BR's, but they fucking suck. They ruined so many games...and their broken English gave me aids. I'm forever scarred. Thank God Riot made a BR server for them to dick around on. As of now, it's rare you run into a non American/Australian.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I was reading a thread on the league forums about how some guy was 10-0 on his provisionals and landed in bronze 4 lol. We forget about something called mmr. Imagine how shitty that guys mmr was lol.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Yeah, it carries over from last season. They don't want shit players to infect Silver+ lmao. My buddy was Plat S3 and is now Gold S4 and says there are still trolls in Gold.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I was playing URF mode last week. God that was horrible. Nidalee spears, hecacopter. Fucking hell.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I was playing URF mode last week. God that was horrible. Nidalee spears, hecacopter. Fucking hell.
yea but its crazy when you go 21 and 6 with MANTHEON, INSPECTOR OF NIPPLES!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I haven;t played URF, mainly because I don't want to get used to insane AS and CDR LOLOL. I've been carrying myself out of cancerous bronze lately with Ziggs. From B4 to B2 40 LP. Soon my friends, soon.

·
Registered
473 Posts
im actually on a yasuo mid kick atm. ive been going ham like theres no tomorrow

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Haven't played in months. The new SR looks sick though.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Russians play a lot in LOL

81 - 97 of 97 Posts