Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i searched, found a few things, but id love for someone to simplify EVERYTHING into one post so i can purchase what i need without having a bunch of wrong bulbs i need to ship back etc.

I have an 08 with the SSS package. I want to do the LED lights for the license plate which i believe is a 2825 bulb. I also want the DRL LEDs but im not sure if our cars need a relay or not. some people say yes some say no. I'd prefer no relay if possible. Lastly, the LED bulbs for the fog lights. All are going to be the bright white color, i dont want blue tints at all.

Can someone tell me exactly what set up they have and where they were purchased? like include bulb sizes, if relay is needed, what site they came from... the more info the better. I really think a sticky should be made for this as well. Maybe this could be the one... Thanks in advance guys. you guys always have a good attitude and give all the info needed!

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
There is already a huge thread about this. If you search in google you will find it. Or search on my pasts posts, i've commented in the thread.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bet there is, but im hoping to finally have everything condensed into one post and maybe have it become a sticky so i dont have to search all of google to find out parts that might work. im just looking for people who have it done already, and find out what they have and where they got it from

1 - 3 of 3 Posts