Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Few things for sale here from my X. I'd prefer the exhaust to be picked up locally. I'd be willing to drive an hour to meet somebody for pick-up. Located in PITTSBURGH, PA.

Perrin Catback exhaust: SOLD

Perrin Stealth FMIC: SOLD

Perrin Panel Filter (slightly used) $35 shipped
HKS Panel Filter (slightly used) $35 shipped
K&N Panel Filter (used): SOLD
OEM Rear mudflaps: SOLD
Perrin Catch Can: SOLD
Ralliart Tail Lights SOLD

Order of PMs take precedence! Thanks for looking:

·
Premium Member
21,476 Posts
GLWS!

You should use a finer polish on those tips. Those fish hooks and swirls are pretty gnarly. I did the same thing on the Perrin I sold. It had weird spots on the muffler section right where yours is, glad it wasn't just me. :) But yeah, I PC'd the hell out of the exhaust. The tips and can I finished with Blue Magic polish, gave it almost a mirror finish, it looked amazing. :)

If you find yourself bored that is..lol

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GLWS!

You should use a finer polish on those tips. Those fish hooks and swirls are pretty gnarly. I did the same thing on the Perrin I sold. It had weird spots on the muffler section right where yours is, glad it wasn't just me. :) But yeah, I PC'd the hell out of the exhaust. The tips and can I finished with Blue Magic polish, gave it almost a mirror finish, it looked amazing. :)

If you find yourself bored that is..lol
Cool, I may pick that up. I just used Meguiar's metal polish on them. They look pretty darn good without the camera flash lol. PCing is pretty fun lol. I worked on the entire exhaust for about 45 minutes.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
you dont want to powder coat the FMIC, it will lose all its cooling capacity.. If anything you want to anodize it or leave it alone.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you dont want to powder coat the FMIC, it will lose all its cooling capacity.. If anything you want to anodize it or leave it alone.
That is completely untrue. While there's a chance powdercoating may affect an intercooler to some minute degree, it's not going to make a measurable difference on a 300-400 hp car. I've run my car pretty hard for hours at a time, and the intercooler stays cool to the touch. Lots of shops PC their intercoolers. Some even recommend it to stave off corrosion. Let's not argue here though please.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump for a good legit guy, and for not having my rims posted lol
Thanks man. But the wheels are FS on the other forum.

:jk:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1 Posts
is the stealth front mount still for sale? I live in Pittsburgh, about 20 minutes outside of the city like near McCandless. Lemme know if you still have that front mount for sale stilll because im intrested

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is the stealth front mount still for sale? I live in Pittsburgh, about 20 minutes outside of the city like near McCandless. Lemme know if you still have that front mount for sale stilll because im intrested
It's likely sold. It is going with the car. I'll let you know if the deal falls through.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Catch can sold.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.