1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
similar hp evo, who wins?

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
gtr because the tranny is more superior,more aerodynamic,im not sure which is the better awd. i've seen some on board video with bmi the evo x is not that open throttle while cornering but still very fast in the bend.
I won't say that GT-R would win 100% of the time. It really depends on the track. I think on a track like ebisu, GT-R and the Evo X would be comparable, since the GT-R's power advantage over the Evo X would be rendered useless in such a tight and small track. On a larger track, the GT-R will obviously win since it is so much more powerful than the Evo X. I don't know how true this is in real life, but from the experience of playing GT5, the AWD of both system is very different. Evo X AWD would independently apply brakes to any of the 4 wheels in order to correct your speed so you can attack a corner at maximum speed, The GT-R, on the other hand, would let you drive it to the limit 24/7, however, I find myself drifting a lot with the GT-R. If you are take a corner too fast, you drift, unlike how one of the host of Best Motoring said that it understeers. One thing I like about the Evo X is that you can brake and turn into the apex at the same time without drifting LOL! But overall, GT-R is faster on all the tracks on GT5!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Please, the GT-R is King! There's simply no comparison period. Tune an EVO X up to 600 whp if you want to and Godzilla will still eat it for lunch.

The GT-R is killing every competitor it goes up against - price not considered.

Hey, the EVO is a great machine for half the price of a new GT-R. But the GT-R is a monstrously fabulous driving machine at any price. And when the V-Spec (lightened track version) becomes available..........holy shit!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good god hes flying...and his technique isn't even all that great hes good but not great theres a lot of coasting in there. If its one thing I learned in auto X you either need to be on the brake or on the gas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.