Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post here, hey everyone :clap:

Woke up to the arrival of this piece of crap...

2012 MR in Phantom Black :yay:

Going in tomorrow to grab winters and such, and get this thing insured!
The wait is killing me, spent most of my day sitting inside, in awe.
THIS THING IS F-ING GLORIOUS.

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
You wish you were that funny first try, sir. ;) Caught it before the edit, but hahah regardless.
Not sure what you are talking about, but still funny! I have a habit of hitting submit instead of preview...fucking glide mouse.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Seriously, what a piece of crap. You should throw that away... right into my trash can.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
congrats! what are your first set of mods??

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,145 Posts
Damn, you guys know the car is pretty impressive stock right?

Let the man enjoy his ride!

·
Registered
518 Posts
you just made the worst decision in your life lol...welcome to
the club! get ready to be broke lol...and fast
This is one of those statements that changes with punctuation but remains true either way.

Get ready to be broke and fast!
Get ready to be broke, and fast!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone :) All the papers were sent seperately and will be getting here tomorrow, so it still hasn't been insured, not able to get in to throw on the winters till tomorrow regardless...still got in a short drive around my area, albeit a cautious one! (Chilly as hell, didn't want to push the Advans in this temperature.)

From the taste I've experienced, this thing is everything I could possibly have asked for, times seven and a half. I have no doubt that I'm down with being broke, and fast, if it means I can be broke and fast. :p Can't wait to really get on the road.

I think I'll be keeping her as is while I fully settle in, but then I'll be going for intake, exhaust, intercooler in whatever order, and taking a little trip over to the coast for a proper tune.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.