Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to purchase a ETS test pipe, ETS intake, ETS UICP, EBC and Tanabe gauges. Are there any online stores offering any discounts or coupon codes currently. Map has 5% off and free shipping. But living in MN we have sales tax which is around 7%. If any one has any suggestions please let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Try checking out the for sale section on here and other forums first. You might be able to find some of these items slightly used for a good price, or even sometimes still new in the box.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been watching on the forums for the last couple months and I have not seen many new parts that I am looking for. I will keep watching the for sale threads. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
why not just PM ETS on here and see If they have any forum member discounts.

other than that you will be SOL on finding coupons for car parts lol.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
yeah, but MAP is like a wholesaler for all car parts. ETS is a manufacturer.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yeah, but MAP is like a wholesaler for all car parts. ETS is a manufacturer.
MAP sells ETS parts. They also do site wide sales 5%-15% off orders. Currently they are at 5% but with sales tax this is not a viable option.
I sent Michael from ETS a PM. I have no issue with paying retail but if I can get a deal on some parts it will allow me to buy more parts in the future. A penny saved is a penny spent later. LOL

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I contacted ETS today and we got it all worked out. I ended up purchasing a test pipe, UICP, intake and a EBC. Thanks for the suggestion to contact them LeesEvoX. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used to not believe in discount codes because any time I used one it did not work. It was like that until a friend told me about promocodius. There you can find codes for a lot of online shops and their codes always work. I bought a lot of make up with codes from https://promocodius.com/pl/shops/ezebra-kod-rabatowy for really good prices. I used their codes now multiple times and I can guarantee that they always worked. It is really nice to get 50% off when you buy make up.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I’ve had the best luck emailing one of the sales reps at MAP or contacting them through Facebook. Either Leo or Kevin. Give you discounts on most things. ETS things included.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts