Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Just want to share with the community an app I wrote to help with MAF cal.
The app will do all the tedious work for you and give you numbers to use.

http://www.tunerstools.com/mafcal.php

Hope this help out...

If there's any problems, please post here.
Currently AccessPort,EvoScan, and ATR logs are supported.
If other logs don't work, post here so I can add the support for it.
Please try to log the minimum needed as the server has maximum file size limit.
Log only maf voltage, ltft current, and stft if you can.

If you have suggestions for improvement of this one or would like to see new apps, let me know.

header set supported:
AccessPort ---> MAF Voltage (V),LTFT Used (%),STFT (%)
Evoscan ---> MAF,CruiseLTFT,STFT
Tactrix ---> MAF_Volts,LTFT_Current,STFT
ATR ---> MAF (V),LTFT,STFT
ATR ---> MAF Voltage,LTFT Used,STFT

For the most accurate result, LTFT current should be use.

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
What is this php nonsense :rock:! Bossmode! Bookmarked (for next time I need to calibrate a maf!)

You should definitely support EvoScan logs since that will be at least 50% of people using this. What are the column headers you are looking for in the AP CSV files? I can try to modify the appropriate column headers in an EvoScan log to match the AP log headers and see if it works.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is this php nonsense! Bossmode! Bookmarked (for next time I need to calibrate a maf!)
I was just getting tired of spreadsheeting my maf cal. This was my solution for myself that I decide to share with this great community.

I'll try to find an evoscan log so I can support it.

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I have attached a log I took today cruising around on the way home from work.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I really like the idea of this app, unfortunately it appears to be written in PhP which would mean you'd have to host your own web server locally via Apache 2 or something along those lines to use it offline (and he'd have to provide the code). If it is confirmed that this indeed works, and Swiftus is willing, I wouldn't mind taking a version of his code / logic and working it into a quick and dirty Java based GUI that runs off an executable. It would actually be pretty cool to eventually build a small "Tuner Tool" app to make things like this or injector scaling, boost control or whatever else easier

I will try to take some time this weekend to take a good log, run it through this program, and see if the values returned work out well!

Thanks again for this tool Swiftus!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there a way to get an offline version?
It's written in php so you'd need to have a web server running on your computer. I use XAMPP running on windows to write the codes.
I can provide a copy for you. It's probably not the most efficient code but it works fine.

·
Registered
9,030 Posts
It's written in php so you'd need to have a web server running on your computer. I use XAMPP running on windows to write the codes.
I can provide a copy for you. It's probably not the most efficient code but it works fine.
Lol I have no idea what that means :bowlol:
I have multiple programs on my computer, can I run it in Dreamweaver CS5 or something?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They are from ATR which is the complex logging software that comes with the AP.
Made some changes. The first 2 logs works. The Vegas one does not since it does not have MAF Voltage field at all.

Please check it out and let me know if it matches perfectly with manually calculated one.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.